• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 23, 2019
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I don't really know when the next demo will come out, I work on this by streaks and the next thing I had planned is a little big. So it may take some months

Well, if that's the price for this quality, please, take all the time you need, I was asking just because I want to be ready as soon as it is updated, I LOVE everything of what you're doing: Story, characters, Pokemon selection, dialogs, anime cits, unusual mechanisms (rollerblades and the D+Space thinghy, starters, etc...), even the EXTREMLY HARD 1st gym... I just whish I could save after beating the 3rd gym leader, but I get that it was intended (and the Dialogue after the gym is hilarious). Whish you a good work and good hollydays as well!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Well, if that's the price for this quality, please, take all the time you need, I was asking just because I want to be ready as soon as it is updated, I LOVE everything of what you're doing: Story, characters, Pokemon selection, dialogs, anime cits, unusual mechanisms (rollerblades and the D+Space thinghy, starters, etc...), even the EXTREMLY HARD 1st gym... I just whish I could save after beating the 3rd gym leader, but I get that it was intended (and the Dialogue after the gym is hilarious). Whish you a good work and good hollydays as well!!
    Thank you, your words really mean a lot! It makes me want to keep working on the game.
    I hope you too have a nice hollydays!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    I know this is long overdue and you've probably been asked this before but, is there anyway to catch the lycanroc? If so please tell me and if not can you tell me if you can get Dusk form and how to achieve if its not the usual method?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I know this is long overdue and you've probably been asked this before but, is there anyway to catch the lycanroc? If so please tell me and if not can you tell me if you can get Dusk form and how to achieve if its not the usual method?

The Lycanroc that turns into dusk form is from an old version of the game. You can steal him the object he has equipped and use it in your own Lycanroc.

Years
    • Age 67
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Help I am stuck in the Veronica lab with all the pc's I even followed a guide I think it's bugged can you please help me?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    So I'm also stuck on the sunken ship, heard the puzzle where you have to sum up 50 is bugged and after I tried it seems like that.
    Any idea or just wait for the next fix patch?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    So I'm also stuck on the sunken ship, heard the puzzle where you have to sum up 50 is bugged and after I tried it seems like that.
    Any idea or just wait for the next fix patch?

There's a bug with one pad, but there are more combinations. Or send me your savedata and I'll open it

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    There's a bug with one pad, but there are more combinations. Or send me your savedata and I'll open it

I mean, already restarted every pad, but the value on the door shows 64. Should I just try it regardless of what is shown? Thanks for answering.

Edit: Just adding a screenshot with the problem, having 64 as base number and completing the puzzle ending on 114

NSAq5Kh.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I mean, already restarted every pad, but the value on the door shows 64. Should I just try it regardless of what is shown? Thanks for answering.

Edit: Just adding a screenshot with the problem, having 64 as base number and completing the puzzle ending on 114

NSAq5Kh.png
    I've fixed that part now. But as you are already bugged you have to send me your savedata

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    Hi, I've been enjoying this game so far but I ended having the same bug on the computers in the lab, can you fix mine, too?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Hello! I remember seeing this game played by Herovoltsy years ago and I'm happy to see an update. Does the game have a speed up button?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 18
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    What pokemon can see what can't be seen, all I can think of is hoothoot is that correct for the lycanroc quest, if not, please tell me

Back