• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    I just start playing 3 days ago and really love the game!
    Just finished the lighthouse quest.
    Little bit upset, i just evolve my Eevee into Espeon, and i found the Beldum egg, if i knew there's gonna be Beldum, I'm gonna evolve my Eevee into something else, oh well.

I hope the new updates are coming soon, and i hope i can get shiny stone too!

Good job man, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I just start playing 3 days ago and really love the game!
    Just finished the lighthouse quest.
    Little bit upset, i just evolve my Eevee into Espeon, and i found the Beldum egg, if i knew there's gonna be Beldum, I'm gonna evolve my Eevee into something else, oh well.

I hope the new updates are coming soon, and i hope i can get shiny stone too!

Good job man, keep it up!

Oh, I don't think you restart it, try find ditto then or leave it in the box. I think most people, including HeroVoltsy, has evolved their eve to Glaceon, because Ice rock was nearby, so powerful S.Attacker already.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2019
    There's a little chat after you fight it and that should be the end of the quest

Nothing happens when i fight it. :C
    I can fight it all the times I want, i even catch it with a pokeball and i still can continue fighting it. hahahaha

Anyway, Thanks for the fast answer. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Thanks for telling me, I finished the demo as well.(Sap Sipper gogoat is great)

When is the next demo coming out?
    and also I wasn't able to save after I beat the aruna gym and the End of demo music kept replaying.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Mega Is Your game giving you an error upon trying to load your save?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for the game it's really great!

I Re downloaded the game to make sure, the bug is still happening even after I re downloaded. My team when this started to happen is a misdreavus, togetic, and a corsola. This started when I tried to load my save in poppy town

I have the problem, when I tried to load my game i get this error message:"undefined method spriteset for #<Scene_intro:0xd6b5850>.

Is there any solution to not lose my save data?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I am Getting the same error, shaolan did you save in poppy town when this happened?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for the game it's really great!

I have the problem, when I tried to load my game i get this error message:"undefined method spriteset for #<Scene_intro:0xd6b5850>.

Is there any solution to not lose my save data?

Thanks

My save is failing now, what do I do?

I am Getting the same error, shaolan did you save in poppy town when this happened?

Hi! I just found the bug, the thing is that it's fixed in my current version so that's why my game didn't crash when I used fatevoidking's savefile. But I downloaded the version posted here and I saw it. Althought it wasn't a bug crashing (until now apparently) and it shouldn't be common it happens on a run.

So here it is your savefile FateVoidKing, it should be fixed now. And thanks for reporting it https://ufile.io/9mw4bvp6

If anyone wants to fix this you can send me your file or wait to the next update of the game, sorry for the inconvenience 😕

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2021
    How far into development is this game? Sorry if it says it somewhere and I missed it

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    What time do I have to evolve rockruff to get midnight lycanroc? Also is there a way to reduce lag?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Hey I was wondering where nurse joy nephew was in the quest find my nephew? I was searching around a couldn't find her.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello, i am trying to find the keys from the guy in the bridge that says he lost his keys in the park when he was trying to get a soda i searched all parts of the park cant find them. little help pls

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hey I was wondering where nurse joy nephew was in the quest find my nephew? I was searching around a couldn't find her.
    She is at the route east of the town, south from a guy with some deerlings.

What time do I have to evolve rockruff to get midnight lycanroc? Also is there a way to reduce lag?
    Lycanroc changes form depending of the hour of the day. I'll try to improve performance for the next update

How far into development is this game? Sorry if it says it somewhere and I missed it
    3rd gym

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    She is at the route east of the town, south from a guy with some deerlings.

Lycanroc changes form depending of the hour of the day. I'll try to improve performance for the next update

3rd gym

I waited for 2 in game days but lycanroc didn't change into its midnight form can you elaborate on how to get midnight lycanroc? Also can I enter the discord because the link in the first page is invalid

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i complete 4 lvls on mansion, and tried to re enter again after that , game crushed and i lost the other 4 pkms i had in my team and i am left only with the 2 participants, Cant continue the game , cant use my bag in battle i need assistance , let me know where i can send you my save file. ty

Last edited:
    Back