• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Hi, great game. I have gottent to the 3rd gym where you do the double battle and i have faund a bug. My pokemon fainted through the battle but my partner won the battle and now i can't go to the next room. I am walking in a black space. i can return to the normal place and can go through other doors . I tried losing a battle or closing the game but it didn't work. How i can fix this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hi, great game. I have gottent to the 3rd gym where you do the double battle and i have faund a bug. My pokemon fainted through the battle but my partner won the battle and now i can't go to the next room. I am walking in a black space. i can return to the normal place and can go through other doors . I tried losing a battle or closing the game but it didn't work. How i can fix this?

Are you in the battle subway? Send me the savefile and I'll fix whatever is happening

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Thanks. And it is the second double battle in the gym.

Attachments

• Game (2).zip
      38.7 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Is it possible to get Midnight Lycanroc? It's night, but my Rockruff does not evolve to the midnight form. It only seems to be able to evolve into the day form, which I don't want to have.

Years
  • No, those are not in the game yet

Lycanroc changes its form during battle

So, does that mean whenever it's night, Day Lycanroc becomes Midnight form during a battle and vice versa? I also wonder how I can get access to Counter because that's something it can only learn when Rockruff evolves into Midnight Lycanroc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    So, does that mean whenever it's night, Day Lycanroc becomes Midnight form during a battle and vice versa? I also wonder how I can get access to Counter because that's something it can only learn when Rockruff evolves into Midnight Lycanroc.
    That's it. You can teach it counter at the move reminder, in city of the second gym

Where can i find a dusk stone?
    At the cinis ruins, in one of the caves with the ursarings, using the itemfinder. Also mining or with the ability pick up

Last edited:
    Years
  • I noticed some things. First of all, is Dhelmise supposed to give you so few experience points when you defeat it? It's as if I was fighting against Weedle. Although my Pkm have the same level as Dhelmise, they get like 298 points while reaver Poliwrath gives you much, much more than Dhelmise does.

Then, you can go through some bookshelves.

Other than that, I noticed there are some engines that remind me of Rotom. Are you supposed to do something with it? Will a Rotom form appear? Just as in Pkm X/Y?

Edit: Protect does not work properly. When a wild Dustox used Protect, then Moonlight, and then Protect again, the second failed. It often goes like this. TM Thief is redundant since we already got it before the ship episode.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    this game looks really good. how far does this game go?
    Third gym

I noticed some things. First of all, is Dhelmise supposed to give you so few experience points when you defeat it? It's as if I was fighting against Weedle. Although my Pkm have the same level as Dhelmise, they get like 298 points while reaver Poliwrath gives you much, much more than Dhelmise does.

Then, you can go through some bookshelves.

Other than that, I noticed there are some engines that remind me of Rotom. Are you supposed to do something with it? Will a Rotom form appear? Just as in Pkm X/Y?

Edit: Protect does not work properly. When a wild Dustox used Protect, then Moonlight, and then Protect again, the second failed. It often goes like this. TM Thief is redundant since we already got it before the ship episode.
    Thanks for notifying, I'll take a look to all that

And yes, that stuff is for rotom

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    hi hi i am enjoying the game so much ;) i have a quick question. why isnt the discord link working? i have a shit ton of questions i need answered but there is no where to ask them :( currently stuck at the ruins after completing 1/3 of the mugs

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    hi hi i am enjoying the game so much ;) i have a quick question. why isnt the discord link working? i have a shit ton of questions i need answered but there is no where to ask them :( currently stuck at the ruins after completing 1/3 of the mugs

Hi! I'm glad you are liking it! The discord was very innactive so I deleted it, but if you have any question you can ask here

Along the ruins there are three caves with ursarings and each one has a different type of liquid

Back