• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Thanks, I changed my game's settings now and it's a lot better. Just beat the last gym leader of the demo, and I'm wondering, when the update comes out do I start before or after having beaten the gym leader? Since afaik I can't save. Not that they were too hard, but jw.

Also slight bug, Golisopod's Emergency Exit doesn't work. Unless it has a different ability?
    Yes, you'd have to beat her again.

I haven't made Golisopod ability yet so it has a different one

where can I find the shiny stone and the dusk stone
    The shiny stone is at the eolic garden, and the dusk stone in one of the ursaring caves at the ruins

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    its fun so far but i cant change the screen size or the text speed with out the game crashing
    also does the rainbow stone only work on some pokemon I tried it on my pancham but its colours stayed the same

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    its fun so far but i cant change the screen size or the text speed with out the game crashing
    also does the rainbow stone only work on some pokemon I tried it on my pancham but its colours stayed the same

There is a bug if you use the menu in the intro screen, but you can use it ingame, while you are controlling your character. There are a few pokemon that don't have a shiny yet

Years
  • ---------------------------
    Pokemon Black Cinder
    ---------------------------
    Error de Script Intros en la linea 18 de tipo 'NameError'.

uninitialized constant PBSpecies
    OK

when starting the game

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I'm currently at the Poppy Gym. I've made it to the gym leader, and I get destroyed every time. My team is Bedew, Prinplup, Smoochum, and Murkrow all level 20. I can barely get passed the Cleffable, and get destroyed by the Mimikyu. Are there any pokemon that I can catch that will help me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I'm currently at the Poppy Gym. I've made it to the gym leader, and I get destroyed every time. My team is Bedew, Prinplup, Smoochum, and Murkrow all level 20. I can barely get passed the Cleffable, and get destroyed by the Mimikyu. Are there any pokemon that I can catch that will help me?

There is an easy option in the menu that you can toggle on/off. Also mareep, noctowl, shinx, beedrill are good for the gym

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I don't know why, but every few times I battle, my party mixes up, changing my lead pokemon. I just started the game and am on the first mission before a pokemon center.

Years
  • Error de Script Intros en la linea 18 de tipo 'NameError'.

-how to solve this error when at startup

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I don't know why, but every few times I battle, my party mixes up, changing my lead pokemon. I just started the game and am on the first mission before a pokemon center.
    With tab you can see a direct access to your team and with A/S (If I remember well) you can rotate it. Maybe your are pressing those keys

Error de Script Intros en la linea 18 de tipo 'NameError'.

-how to solve this error when at startup

I don't know, sorry

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    What are all of the type changes in the game? I noticed that deerling have added types according to their season form.

Back