• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    So i'm really new to these kinds of games but generally I don't have any problems I can't work around but whenever I download this game if I press certain buttons I get an error message and it crashes I haven't really had this problem before is this problem unique to me or has anyone else experienced it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    I'll try to figure it out why the files get corrupted and fix it
    Actually the thing is I'm pretty sure the files can't be fixed
    I talked to other devs and they said that they made backups bcs of the error I got when my file got corrupted trust me it's easier to just make backups

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    So i'm really new to these kinds of games but generally I don't have any problems I can't work around but whenever I download this game if I press certain buttons I get an error message and it crashes I haven't really had this problem before is this problem unique to me or has anyone else experienced it?

Which buttons do you mean?
    At the title screen, if you enter in the options menu or if you press alt, the game crashes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    yeah that was my problem I started up the game without doing that and I could go into the options screen afterwards in game thanks for the help

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Actually the thing is I'm pretty sure the files can't be fixed
    I talked to other devs and they said that they made backups bcs of the error I got when my file got corrupted trust me it's easier to just make backups
    Alright, I'll try to add more than one slot to save the game

yeah that was my problem I started up the game without doing that and I could go into the options screen afterwards in game thanks for the help
    No problem, thanks to you for reporting the bugs

Luvdic

gingermane
    Years
    • b
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    i have download the games and extracted it but when i try and play it it will not load

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Walking around everywhere is absolutely brilliant and so are the battles but i was just wondering whether there was anyway to stop lagging when talking to characters and i would really like to progress but the lag is quite painful.
    Thanks

Quentix-hope

seeking completed game to play
    Years
    when the next update is coming out? also do you happen to have a list of wich pokemon are on a few area? that could really help me a lot ^^'

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    That's weird, maybe you can try running it as admin.

Walking around everywhere is absolutely brilliant and so are the battles but i was just wondering whether there was anyway to stop lagging when talking to characters and i would really like to progress but the lag is quite painful.
    Thanks
    The lag is one of the biggest issues with the game. It is unplayable for some people, sadly

when the next update is coming out? also do you happen to have a list of wich pokemon are on a few area? that could really help me a lot ^^'
    No sorry, I don't have a list with the available pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    So. I get a crash when interacting with shells on the beach in the beginning.

I would post a screenshot. But the board isnt letting me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    where I know the constant crash is, is right after you speak to your friend with the lotad blocking the road. There's a berry tree with a shell in front of it. and if you click the shell it crashes.

Quentix-hope

seeking completed game to play
    Years
    That's weird, maybe you can try running it as admin.

The lag is one of the biggest issues with the game. It is unplayable for some people, sadly

No sorry, I don't have a list with the available pokemon

oh well at least i tried but cant wait for the next update tho i hope its soon

Back