• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen today
    i tried doing think on ship in black cinder i follow the walk through video doesn't give me the same answer in game what is the code at start be thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    uh i hate to be a bother but i was training a beldum in the ruins with the ursaring, i used dig to leave the ruins and it messed with my game a bit (changed the colour of the screen to have a weird purple overlay) however upon entering and leaving one of the ruins my screen returned to normal! only issue is I can't leave the ruins area to get back to town. (i would send you my game file but i'm not sure where to find it in data)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    i tried doing think on ship in black cinder i follow the walk through video doesn't give me the same answer in game what is the code at start be thanks
    All the computers must sum 50. You can send me the savefile too if you are stucked

uh i hate to be a bother but i was training a beldum in the ruins with the ursaring, i used dig to leave the ruins and it messed with my game a bit (changed the colour of the screen to have a weird purple overlay) however upon entering and leaving one of the ruins my screen returned to normal! only issue is I can't leave the ruins area to get back to town. (i would send you my game file but i'm not sure where to find it in data)

Here it's the savefile located -> C:\Users\ USERNAME \Saved Games\ GAMENAME

Years
    • Seen today
    im trying to find the key for door for guy that locked himself out of his house he said it bought soda at park which park is it i started another game my last one got corrupted thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    im trying to find the key for door for guy that locked himself out of his house he said it bought soda at park which park is it i started another game my last one got corrupted thanks

The key is the TM Secret power, it's at the city, near of the circus tent. You have to use foresight to find it

Years
    • Seen today
    it wont allowed me to send game file save it invaild file thanks i tried everything on ship but it not working i had a prevoius save game just before ship thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2020
    So I used the rainbow crystal on my breloom and its shiny form is not appearing after restarting. Have I done something wrong?

Back