• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    So,
    I'm at the King, Human, and God blood quest thing, but I don't seem to have an empty bottle. Where do we pick them up?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    Thanks.
    Also, where is the move tutor? I've got heart scales and shards, but i cant find the tutor

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    Hello, Im loving your game <3 but i got a really recent problem.

After i saved, i closed the game and went to do some things, later i re open it and everything is fine, until i select the folder, and before starting, a message pops up on the game, saying ("Script Error PField_Field in line 1416 "NoMEthodError" type. Undefined method "spriteset" for · <Scene_Intro:0xc1ab2f8") , and no matter what i do, after i click accept or the x button, the game closes. This has already happened on another folder, which i had to erase, luckily that one wasnt really advanced, i was in the andastre cave. In this one however, i already beat the 2nd gym leader and i am in the village of the island with Norman. I dont want to start all over again, so if you could help pls!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    quick question.... you know the tribute sidequest in poppy town. there are eyes that appear when u place a tribute near the end. I
    s that a pokemon that can be caught?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    quick question.... you know the tribute sidequest in poppy town. there are eyes that appear when u place a tribute near the end. I
    s that a pokemon that can be caught?
    No, that can't be caught

Hello, Im loving your game <3 but i got a really recent problem.

After i saved, i closed the game and went to do some things, later i re open it and everything is fine, until i select the folder, and before starting, a message pops up on the game, saying ("Script Error PField_Field in line 1416 "NoMEthodError" type. Undefined method "spriteset" for · <Scene_Intro:0xc1ab2f8") , and no matter what i do, after i click accept or the x button, the game closes. This has already happened on another folder, which i had to erase, luckily that one wasnt really advanced, i was in the andastre cave. In this one however, i already beat the 2nd gym leader and i am in the village of the island with Norman. I dont want to start all over again, so if you could help pls!
    Can you send me your savefile to see if I can fix it?

I must be pretty stupid but I don't know how to download this
    Are you on PC? In this page there is a green button that says download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ubdomfademvm8l/Black_Cinder.rar/file
    But the game only works on a windows PC

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    im really really really sorry for being so boomer but... how do i send you my savefile? Again im really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, i just dont really know....

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Im stupid so i sent it to a different thread https://ufile.io/k3xd7jvl
    It should be fine now. You have to replace your savefile with this one -> https://uploadfiles.io/sf4isq0r

Thanks for reporting the bug, i'll fix it for the next update.
    It happened because you saved in a spot where a specific event was placed. It's a very rare error to ocur, but if it happened to you twice try saving in an open area away from bridges next time. Anyway if it happens again just tell me :)

Hey there :D I started a play through of your game if you'd like to watch :P I love it so far :D Its such a cool idea :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGiCmVgyYMU&t=444s

Link^

😁
    Eh I was subscribed to your channel already! I'm a big fan of your Pokemon Swore and Shilled playthrough, you are very funny. Glad you are uploading videos again

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    It should be fine now. You have to replace your savefile with this one -> https://uploadfiles.io/sf4isq0r

Thanks for reporting the bug, i'll fix it for the next update.
    It happened because you saved in a spot where a specific event was placed. It's a very rare error to ocur, but if it happened to you twice try saving in an open area away from bridges next time. Anyway if it happens again just tell me :)

Eh I was subscribed to your channel already! I'm a big fan of your Pokemon Swore and Shilled playthrough, you are very funny. Glad you are uploading videos again

Well... It happened again... XP. I have removed my old savefile and got the new one you gave me, but the problem is still there...

Back