• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2020
    i learned of this from a video, but because i can't change the volume at all im going to remove the audio folder, the music is pretty good, so i dont want to do this

Years
    • he/him
    • hell
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    where can i find trade and shiny stone?
    also do i need a metal coat for onix to evole?
    ps: love this game, especially rivals nicknaming their mons

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Is there a way to change nature of a pokemon?
    Also- is Skrelp obtainable?
    Where do I get an Ice Stone to evolve A. Vulpix?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Love the game, although the poor grammar kinda takes away from the immersion. The characters and dialogues are hilarious tho, and the opponents are pretty challenging.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2020
    May somebody link me a site that I can use to look up all the items and Pokemons in a specific location? Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    I've been searching the cave in Talpa forest (the one where you fight the reavers since I don't know of any other cave in that area) trying to find a moonstone since I saw a post saying that that is indeed where the moonstone is, however, after an Hour of searching for it I am losing my mind... does anyone know in what area of the cave the moonstone is?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    How do you change the form of deerling and sawsbuck, i really want the winter form but i can't find any information regarding how to get it or change the version of one that i already have.

i have seen that you can use an ice stone to change a vulpix to alolan vulpix, so i would assume that it's the same with deerling and sawsbuck. However i have no clue as to how you get it.

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Just wanted to let you know that there's a duplicate TM, despite the fact that TMs don't break. The vines inside the boat filled with reavers went away, and I remembered seeing a TM that was blocked off before. After then spending 20ish minutes trying to remember where it was, I found it, and to my displeasure it was TM46 Thief. Under normal circumstances that would be okay, however, I received TM46 Thief earlier in the game, during the mission in the first area where an NPC gives you Thief to go collect Tiny Mushrooms from Paras to create juice. I just wanted to let the creator know that there was an unnecessary duplicate TM within the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Just finished the demo for a third time, this is my favorite Pokemon game so far, the typos weren't that big of a deal for me. I would suggest a store to buy some of the evolution stones later in the game, maybe some more starters by adding some extra questions on the starting quiz, their exists a bug after the lighthouse if one runs in the grass. the game is excellent, is there a way to support you or help you with this game?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, will I be able to use my demo save file to play to the final game version?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    Hello, I am enjoying all of this game so far and really happy with the music too. Do you have a time when the next update will happen? And if not if you plan on finishing the game?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    I see that the all mighty creator of this excellent game hasn't had any activity on this site since late April, but his profile says he has a twitter maybe someone should ask him there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    their is a muna at some city inn a house where i think it can change a Pokemon's nature, i think it is in the starting town.
    Haven't found an ice stone nor a skrelp

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I have a level 20 Flaffy on my team, but Togekiss's Air Slash flinching me every time and Thunder Shock doesn't do much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    I have a level 20 Flaffy on my team, but Togekiss's Air Slash flinching me every time and Thunder Shock doesn't do much.

use thunder wave so it can't hit you first and therefore cant flinch you, then just get something that can hurt it enough to kill it. I think i had a luxio with spark do the killing part and an elekid with t-wave paralyse it

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just managed to beat Erika with a Focus Sash Charizard, I got lucky because Charizard's Flamethrower burned Lurantis, and Midnight Lycanroc's Crunch lowered Mega Sceptile's defense so Honchkrow was able to 2HKO with Wing Attack and barely survived to the Petal Dance, thanks to his Leftovers. :D

If someone want any tip for Erika, just ask to me :D

Now I'm planning to defeat the OP Reaver in the ruins. :o

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I've commented this exact same thing a few months ago but this is the Pokemon game of my dreams from a game play perspective, the story, writing and characters are great as well. I seriously can not wait for the day that this is completed, if at all.

Back