• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen today
    Same, but Digitalzone is right now focusing on another project : Last night of Winter, so it will take a while but I know both games are going to be great :D

Years
    • Seen today
    And why nobody is talking about the OP Reaver you meet when you go to the ruins for the second time ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I have Monferno, Gloom, Smoochum, Duskull, Flaaffy, and Mawile on my team but I need to replace one of them with a Water, Ground, or Rock type because I have no Fire type coverage. Any recommendations on who I should catch and replace?

Years
    • Seen today
    I have Monferno, Gloom, Smoochum, Duskull, Flaaffy, and Mawile on my team but I need to replace one of them with a Water, Ground, or Rock type because I have no Fire type coverage. Any recommendations on who I should catch and replace?

Consider to catch a Wingull to evolve it into Pelliper :

If it has keen eye it will evolve into a Keen eye Pelliper, if it got Hydration it will evolve into a Pelliper with Drizzle, and due to your team : Drizzle will weaken fire types attacks against Smoochum, Gloom and Mawile, which is useful. It will increase Pelliper's water type attacks power too.

But it will weaken Monferno's fire type attacks.

Pelliper has got an excellent dual typing, and a good bulk.

It can heal itself with Roost, it can learn protect, and Growl, these moves are very useful.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023

should i recommend a geodude cause my pic. Fire types feel rare before the 3rd gym, their is one trainer with fire type Pokemon, that i can remember

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    i believe his twitter is @EdllanBK
    by the look of his twitter he is making a game

Back