• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Onyx Version!!!!...Read about it ;)

pyromaniacv3

PyRo, Lord of all that is Fire
    Years
    Pokemon Black Onyx Version!!!!...Read about it ;)

Hello everyone. I've been working on a new game call "Pokemon Black Onyx". As you'd expect tis' a fangame. I'll list who we have On the staff, part of the story, some screenshots, some videos, and perhaps a few pokemon ;).

First off credits go to:
    James (PyRo) - Creator/Mapper
    Kayla (DarkPrincess) - Artist
    Jon (Hatchetball_DK) - Admin/Story Development
    Shaun (Demonic Budha) - Admin/Story Development/Pokemon Colorer
    Angela (Pokemon_Mistress) - Artist
    (There are a few other, not listed)

We're currently looking for staff as well,
    Staff positions Available
    1. Pokemon Designer
    2. Item Designers
    3. Spriters
    4. Character Designers
    5. SCRIPTERS.

Please visit the link in my Signature to join our forums and join the team!

Story wise, The small portion I'll be posting is how it all begins. And is also our only released portion at this time, We don't want too many spoilers this early ^_^, and our hero's name is "Kione". Here it is.
    How It all Began....

Professor Danielle one day while researching...Discovers DNA of A new species of pokémon. However in Sinnoh region she finds no sign of any new species. She researches and searches for days...Still finding NOTHING. So she travels through other found regions such as Kanto and Johto, Still revealing no sign of new species. One day while in the Hoenn region she had over heard someone talking about a new region discovery. She didn't quit understand what he had said but what she was

Male's voice "This is top secret. I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but a new region has been discovered.

Male's voice "Nice, Where'd you here that from?"

Male's voice "I can't say but they say it has new species of pokémon. I think the name of it was...Aom----"

At that moment someone Bumped into Danielle and knocked her off her feet making enough noise that the two turned and seen her and walked away.

The next day she set out in search for the two who were talking about the "new region" to find out if it was true. So persistent to find them she did not give up. Several days later she went back to her cottage in the mountains near the Hoenn Region. She sat back for a few hours trying to decide whether to give up looking for the two whom were talking about the new region and trying to put a full name together.

Danielle "I wonder where that region could be...And where those two people could have gone."
    She decided to give up finding the two people and look for someone else who may have heard about it.

About a week later it seems as if that one fellow was the only one who had heard about it. SO she resumes research on the new species finding no more evidence.
    One lucky day while in town to get some supplies she spotted the young fellow who had been talking about the new region. She was so overjoyed and run to him as quickly as possible and began an interview.

Danielle "Hello there young fellow...I'm sorry to bug you, But the other day I was walking by and couldn't help but over hear you say something about a newly discovered region and newly discovered Pokémon? I only ask because I am a Pokémon Professor. I live to study pokémon and to discover new pokémon no one has ever seen"

Male "Well...I'm not really allowed to tell you. But I WAS told they need some help in the region for some research. I can contact...someone and find out if we can get you there, Sound good?"

Danielle replies with an overjoyed screech "YES!!! That sounds amazing. Let me give you my number and you call me when you find out. *Gives Number*"

Male "I'll keep in touch!"

As he slowly walks away Danielle realizes she hasn't gotten his name...But by the time she realizes he's vanished again. So Danielle head's back home and researches while waiting for a reply.

Several days pass and still she's not yet heard anything.

Precisely one month after talking to the male her phone rings, She answers
    "Hello?"

Male "Still interested in the New Region?"

"YES!"

Male "There's a secret air strip right outside of the Kanto region...Hidden Very well within a Forest...Go to Kanto's Professor Oak and He shall take you there. Once there you'll board a Plane that will Fly you to the new Region. You will be dropped off in Onyx Town. And given a Place to live and stay, As well as research. The Region's name is "Aomori". It is a top secret region. We do not want any discovered pokémon wondering into it or any new pokémon wandering out of it. Thus only entrance for it is by Plane. You are not to tell anyone of the region, pokémon, or anything contained within the region to keep out invaders, intruders, and Poachers. You're not to even tell your own family and friends, Got it? Do not ask my name I will not tell. I'm hanging up now Do not call back! Delete my number and go about with your business!

Danielle arrives in Onyx town. As promised she receives her Place to stay and research. Several years later Aomori region is revealed to many in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Regions. The new Region is now a very populated region.

Back in Black Onyx town a Mother, Father and their son (Kione) moves in to a house in Onyx Town. At the age of 8, Kione's father dies and Kione inherited everything owned by his father.
    When he was only 9 Danielle the Professor had moved away from Onyx Town for research within the region for several years.

Thus begins our story...

7 Years Later....

Danielle returns to her research building to store all the data she's collected.
    A few days later Kione, now at the age of 16, was outside and had seen her carrying little red and white balls, and immediately knew they were pokéballs hoping they held pokémon within them. A couple of days later he wanders over to Danielle's research facility and starts talking to her.

Over the next year they get to know each other very well.

One day on the news they hear a report of A pokémon SO Powerful...It's said no one may tame it. Nor even catch it. Legend has it, it's been around since before Johto sitting on a deserted island Sleeping, and was awakened after the mishap in Hoenn between Magma and Aqua. Few have claimed to battle it and say it was so powerful their pokémon had not affected it in anyway. It's said to be larger then any known pokémon and holds more power then Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Mew, Mewtwo, Dialga, and Palkia. However never seen by human eyes because it's said it's still located on that deserted Island...and no single human has ever even seen this island…Except for one, whom goes by the name of "Gary". He leads a group named "The Mystical Opals (Cult)". This group has one purpose and that's to find the Mystic Opal that propels this Pokémon's powers. It's said that whoever has control over it, has control over this powerful pokémon.

So after watching the news, Kione walks over to Danielle's Lab to chat about this powerful creature. After chatting about it Danielle had a great idea! She ask Kione,
    "Hey Kione, How would you like to help me set out to search for this pokémon, and perhaps capture it for ourselves?"
    Kione responded, "Are you crazy Danielle?!...I know nothing of pokémon. I don't even own one"
    Danielle said, "Well, while I was gone for the last 7 years I've required much data, And even captured 3 pokémon. I would happily offer one to you if you'd help me out?"

Overyjoyed Kione responded "Really?!?! I'd LOVE to do it"
    So Danielle walked Kione to a table containing 3 pokéballs and told him to choose one….
    And there's your small spoiler for the story. Now come the Yummy pics and vids ^_^!

Aomori Region Map

Aormori Region Map (With Labels)

Onyx Town

Route 301

Route 301 Continued.

Amethyst Town

Route 302

Taafiet City

Quick Run through of Onyx town (Video)

Quick Run through of Route 301 (Video) **Note, Improvements have been made since this video**

Quick video of Intro system, Needs work ;x

A quick run through of the first few towns. Taafiet City in this video WAS the old design, And that cave in this city does not look like that, Tis' just a small spoiler of something bigger :).

And there you have it

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Really cool stuff. i like the picture of Black Onyx, looks great :) also the maps look great, nothing too open, nothing too close, 'tis perfect. nice one Pyromaniac. ;)

pyromaniacv3

Years
    Axibar, I believe I have all of the scripts from someone's thing...However I need a scripter to do customized scripting ;p

pyromaniacv3

Years
    Mmm...Pokemonmaster, That's actually pretty cool O_O....Could use something like this! Thank you P.Master :)

Back