• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Opal

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
  • Pokémon Black Opal
    The Battle Begins

Hack of: Fire Red

NEW STUFF
    -Previous Pokémon and New Fakemon
    -Brand new Story Line
    -New Hero/Heroine
    -New Rival
    -New Professor
    -New Gym Leaders
    -No Elite 4 of Champion, replaced by the 17 Dragons
    -New Tiles
    -New Sprites for Previous Pokémon
    -Every Pokémon in this game is catchable
    -New Region

CHARACTERS

Hero/Heroine
    You're just an average kid living in the Dagerthica (Dah-Ger-Thick-Uh) region, getting your very first Pokémon. You have a younger sister. Your dream is to be just like the two famous Pokémon trainer, Brendan and May.

Professor Chestnut
    She's the one who gives you your start Pokemon, and she tells you about many ancient legends.

Damion
    He's one of your best friends, though, he's slightly emo.

GYM LEADERS

Gym Leader 1 - Dark Type
    Gym Leader 2 - Flying Type
    Gym Leader 3 – Ghost Type
    Gym Leader 4 – Dragon Type
    Gym Leader 5 – Ground Type
    Gym Leader 6 – Poison Type
    Gym Leader 7 – Fire Type

Sprites are coming soon!

STORY
    The story of Dagerthica dates back to legend. Natives long ago believed that all the legendaries would meet with each other every millions of year. It was said after Arceus had created Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, that Dialga and Palkia had hatred to Giratina, sentencing him to the Underworld, and created a Pokemon to replace him, what we call the Missing No. So, Missing No had a devious plan, to spread a virus all over the legends, hopefully reaching Mew, which should cause the rest of the Pokemon to deform to evil.

Millions of years from then, his plan worked. It started as a small storm, spreading across the Hoenn region, and then reaching Sinnoh, there, the storm grew even stronger, causing great blizzards not only in Snowpoint City, but even in Sunnyshore. Many from Sinnoh had to evacuate because of this, including you.

You journey to an exotic land, with strong Pokemon, you feel at home, until you realize that this is where the storm is most severe. No time to move back, you're going to have to stay here. You meet legendaries, fight evil, and prevent chaos. But can you really do it all alone?

SCREENS
    None yet, should get some soon, though.

SUPPORT BANNERS
    Coming soon!

HELP NEEDED
    OW Spriters (2)
    Mappers (1)
    Scripters (3)
    Spriters (2)

CREDITS

DOWNLOADS
    None yet

TEAM
    Electramite (me) - Spriter
    Ghettowizard223344 - Mapper

UPDATES

Last edited:

☆Patched☆

Years
  • Wait, your giving up the final five for seventeen dragons? This is madness (be sure to reply to this sentence)!! Well, good luck.

Meh, that's just my point of view. It seems to end the plot better than randomly 5 people showing up. 17, one for each type, including a pure dragon.

Ghettowizard, I'll just have to see how my time goes. You're now registered as a mapper *cheers*

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Meh, that's just my point of view. It seems to end the plot better than randomly 5 people showing up. 17, one for each type, including a pure dragon.

Ghettowizard, I'll just have to see how my time goes. You're now registered as a mapper *cheers*

They're not random, you really have to read the manga to understand their stories.

P.S. you were supposed to say "This Is SPARTA!!"

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • But it is Sparta, right? Guys? ... Hello? Anybody?

Need to expand on your story a bit before I can make a proper comment on this post

☆Patched☆

Years
  • Need to expand on your story a bit before I can make a proper comment on this post

Actually I have a couple of pages of the actual story. I needed to summarize though.

Anyways, if you insist, I'll update when I can, it'll show up on the updates uh section. :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Actually I have a couple of pages of the actual story. I needed to summarize though.

Anyways, if you insist, I'll update when I can, it'll show up on the updates uh section. :)

Lolz. I have eleven pages of a story. ^^

I think that you could do well, if you're determined enough. Go for it!

Yeah, and I like the idea, too.

☆Patched☆

Years
  • Be sure to take out big spoilers as well, I look forward to it :).

Oh, then I'll have to keep it as secret as possible.

But, tiny spoiler. Electramite (my username) is a Fakemon legendary, the gaurdian of the meetings. >.>

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Sounds more like a bug/electric pokemon XD
    Anyway, im looking forward to seeing more.

☆Patched☆

Years
  • Sounds more like a bug/electric pokemon XD
    Anyway, im looking forward to seeing more.

Really? It's Electric.I'm not sure if it should have another type, maybe fighting. :P I'm only in the designing process so far though. Sadly.....BOOOHOOOO D:

Anyways, I'll eventually make some etchings of some of the main Fakemons, and hopefully post them? ^^; I'll have to start some sprite soon. ;)

Back