• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKe'MON Black Version

Years
    Hello, I'm a new member and need help. My Poke'mon game will be like a bunch of pokemon games put together. You start as Ash Ketchum, you get a Pikachu that won't stay in its poke'ball, and you have a rival, Gary Oak. You go through the storylines of Fired/Leafgreen, Gold/Silver(With Better Graphics), Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Diamond/Pearl, an a new region I havn't thought up yet so I'm open for suggestions.
    If anyone can, I would love it if someone could PM me overworld sprites of Brock, Misty, Ash, May, Max, and Dawn. I also need a whole lot of chipsets compatible with rm2k3.

I am sorry, I also need team rocket and team magma/aqua.

Last edited:

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Overambitious, and if you follow the anime plot... *shudders*

overambitious and asking for materials...i honestly don't see this goin anywhere.

a good idea is to start small and find/have/create your own materials. another good idea, don't tell everyone about your game unless you've got something done or something to show off.

Back