• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black/White Dolan Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthrai

Dragon Tamer
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hey all! I'm making an ongoing series of Dolan Duck videos based on Pokemon B/W, here they are. Enjoy (pls), and feel free to post your own Pokemon-related Dolan stuff.

If you don't know about the Dolan meme, see http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dolan.

There's also quite a few B/W based Dolan comics too, so lmk if you're interested in seeing those.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey there, while this section is for art, your videos are more suited to the Creative Media Showcase, over in Culture and Media. I advise you post them there, with a warning for age restrictions as there are some curse words (albeit often shortened) in your videos, so you'll just need to state that also. Otherwise you could get into trouble! Anyway, best of luck with the series, but I'm just going to close this one up.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back