• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black & White: MisterEman's Leftovers

Mistereman90

Pokemon Veteran
Years
  • I have a handful of Pokemon that are just extras sitting in my PC boxes, all of which are legitimately bred/hatched. I've been working on getting numerous Pokemon for EV training (almost have a full box !) and because of it, I've ended up with a bunch of extras that I won't need. Below is a full list of all my extras up for trade, complete with Natures, Genders, and Abilities. If you see anything you like, feel free to message me to set up a trade.
    -----------------
    The format for this list is as follows:
    Number of Pokemon / Pokemon's Name
    Pokemon's Gender / Nature(s) / Ability(s)
    List of Moves will be in [ ]
    I will also specify which ones are Male/Female, and what Pokemon have their DreamWorld Ability. Both will be in ( ) after the Abilities.

*For Pokemon with only 1 Possible Ability, such as Yamask, who only gets Mummy as its' ability, I will post the Ability for those Pokemon. (This changed because I didn't want to make people wonder about what ability certain Pokemon get, in the event they don't know much about Pokemon's abilities.)

For trades, I will PM you when I become available. I'm usually free before 3:00 PM, and after 9 PM Eastern Time, as I work during those hours. Also, any Pokemon below that is in Bold with a [Sold] box next to the name, has been claimed by one of the posters here. Don't fret, I'll have plenty more new Pokemon on the way in due time, and if you can't find what you're looking for here, feel free to ask about breeding ! I'll breed that Pokemon for you if I don't have it in stock.
    -----------------

x3 Karrablast
    All Female
    2 Adamant - Swarm
    1 Impish - Swarm
    [Peck, Megahorn, Pursuit, Return]

x1 Klink
    Adamant - Minus
    [Vicegrip, Thunder Wave, Protect]

x2 Vanillite
    1 Male, 1 Female
    Modest - Ice Body (Male)
    Quiet - Ice Body (Female)
    [Icicle Spear]

x2 Spiritomb
    Both Male
    Bold - Pressure (Both)
    [Pursuit, Confuse Ray, Spite, Shadow Sneak]

x1 Corphish
    Male
    Jolly - Adaptability (Dream World)
    [Bubble, Double-Edge, Waterfall]

x1 Ryhorn
    Female
    Adamant - Rock Head
    [Horn Attack, Tail Whip, Stone Edge, Earthquake]

x1 Cottonee (More Cottonee are being bred, and will be added once I have acquired enough of them.)
    Female
    Modest - Prankster
    [Absorb, Encore, Fake Tears]

x1 Frillish
    Male
    Sassy - Water Absorb
    [Water Sport, Recover, Psychic, Shadow Ball]

x1 Dwebble
    Male
    Jolly - Sturdy
    [Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Dig]

x1 Scraggy
    Male
    Sassy - Shed Skin
    [Leer, Low Kick, Drain Punch]

x4 Yamask
    3 Male, 1 Female
    1 Modest - Mummy (Male)
    3 Bold - Mummy (2 Male, 1 Female)
    [Astonish, Protect]

x1 Slakoth
    Female
    Adamant - Truant
    [Body Slam, Pursuit, Night Slash, Hammer Arm]

x1 Snorlax
    Male
    Careful - Thick Fat
    [Tackle, Curse, Rest]

x5 Magikarp
    All Female
    Adamant - Rattled (Dream World)
    [Splash]

x5 Smeargle
    2 Female, 3 Male
    x1 Jolly - Own Tempo (Female)
    x3 Jolly - Technician (1 Female, 2 Male)
    x1 Bold - Own Tempo (Male)
    [Sketch]

x3 Joltik
    1 Male, 2 Female
    Timid - Compoundeyes
    [String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web]

x1 Litwick
    Male
    Modest - Flash Fire
    [Flame Burst, Imprison, Hex, Memento]

x1 Pawniard
    Male
    Adamant - Defiant
    [Scratch, Sucker Punch]

x1 Ralts
    Male
    Adamant - Trace
    [Growl]

x1 Seedot
    Male
    Adamant - Chlorophyll
    [Bide, Harden]

x4 Phanpy
    1 Female, 3 Male (1 Male With PKRS)
    Impish - Pickup
    [Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl]

x4 (New) Phanpy
    3 Male, 1 Female
    Impish - Pickup
    [Growl, Defense Curl, Ice Shard, Earthquake]

x3 Golett
    - No Gender -
    1 Adamant, 1 Jolly, 1 Relaxed - Iron Fist
    [Pound, Astonish, Defense Curl, Earthquake]

x1 Koffing
    Male
    Bold - Levitate
    [Poison Gas, Tackle]

x2 Wobbuffet
    All Male
    2 Bold, 1 Relaxed - Shadow Tag
    [Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond]

x3 Slowpoke
    1 Male, 2 Female
    Naive, Quirky, Bashful - Regenerator (Dream World)
    [Tackle, Calm Mind, Psyshock, Scald]

x2 Gible
    Both Male
    1 Adamant, 1 Naive - Sand Veil
    [Tackle, Stone Edge, Earthquake]

x5 Tangela
    4 Male, 1 Female - Regenerator (Dream World)
    x2 Relaxed (Both Male)
    x1 Brave (Male)
    x1 Modest (Modest)
    x1 Careful (Female)
    [Ingrain, Constrict, Giga Drain, Leech Seed]

x2 Sandile
    Both Male
    Both Jolly - 1 Intimidate, 1 Moxie
    [Rage, Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge]

x4 Foongus
    1 Male, 3 Female - 1 Effect Spore, 3 Regenerator (Dream World)
    x1 Hardy - Regenerator (Male)
    x2 Calm - 1 Effect Spore, 1 Regenerator (Both Female)
    x1 Lonely - Regenerator (Female)
    [Absorb, Spore, SolarBeam]

x7 Ralts
    4 Male, 3 Female - Trace
    x2 Timid (Male)
    x1 Adamant (Male)
    x1 Brave (Male)
    x1 Hasty (Female)
    x1 Calm (Female)
    x1 Sassy (Female)
    [Growl, Memento]

That's all of them for now, but there's plenty more on the way ! I'll be sure to update periodically !
    Below is a newly added list of all the Pokemon I plan on breeding for down the road:

Upcoming Pokemon to be bred:

- Yanmega
    - Volcarona
    - Excadrill
    - Chansey
    - Stunfisk
    - Honchkrow

(List is Subject to change and will be updated periodically !)

-------------------------------

Also, I will take up to 3 Breeding Requests at a time. By that, I mean that I will breed a specific Pokemon for you, if you see one above, but would prefer a different gender, ability, or would like a certain move bred onto it. I will do this for you, assuming I have the Pokemon needed for this task. If I don't, I have ways to get them, so no worries. As stated, I will not take on more than 3 requests at any given time, so please do not bombard me with messages about this. It will be handled as a first come - first serve basis, as in, if the first poster asks for a Pokemon, and the 2nd, and 3rd ask for one as well, I will take only those 3 requests, and will not take on a new request until one of the 3 slots is freed up. Please just wait your turn. I will do my best to complete each request as quickly as I can.

Current Breeding Requests:

1. Murt93 - Male Cottonee w/ Encore.

2. Open.

3. Open.

Additionally, I'll do Trade Requests as well. If you're interested in a specific Pokemon from the list above, please don't hesitate to set up a trade with me. I'll do my best to manage trades with everyone, but please know that I do work, so if I'm unavailable, it's because I'm on limited time, and may be at work. If you're trying to set up trades with me, please be aware that I am in New York on the East Coast. If you'd like to trade, please just private message me, and I'll do the best I can to make it happen. On the list above, I will edit any changes to my Pokemon stocks, and will list any current trades in progress below. (Please note that "In Progress" means these trades may have not been done yet.) Lastly, anybody who asks for one of the Pokemon in my list above, IS considered a First-Come-First-Serve customer, and even if my stocks of a single Pokemon run out, I can breed for one if you really want it. I will not release any Pokemon listed below, unless the person who originally wanted it has not set up a trade within a certain amount of time. (Approx. 1 Month per person.)

Current Pokemon Trades In Progress:

[1.] Teddiursa- (Sold to Conno1049)
    Male
    Adamant - Pickup
    [Lick, Fake Tears, Earthquake, Swords Dance]

[2.] Magikarp - (Sold to Ryudraa)
    Female
    Adamant - Rattled (Dream World)
    [Splash]

[3.] UnspecifiedDream World Female Pokemon - (Will be Sold to Dyl-icious)

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • 1st post yay ^_^

x1 Cottonee
    Female
    Modest - Prankster

I'm assuming you already have a male with encore? could you breed me a male cottonee with encore I made one with memento and I ev trained it and had to use thief on solrock to get a sunstone and then level it to 50 before I realized I forgot to breed encore ):<

Mistereman90

Pokemon Veteran
    Years
  • 1st post yay ^_^

x1 Cottonee
    Female
    Modest - Prankster

I'm assuming you already have a male with encore? could you breed me a male cottonee with encore I made one with memento and I ev trained it and had to use thief on solrock to get a sunstone and then level it to 50 before I realized I forgot to breed encore ):<

I don't believe I do, but I'll double check. If I don't, I'll work on breeding a male Cottonee with Encore. Please be sure to specify if you'd like a certain nature as well. It'll be awhile before I breed for it, but just having the information ahead of time would help. Thanks !

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • I don't believe I do, but I'll double check. If I don't, I'll work on breeding a male Cottonee with Encore. Please be sure to specify if you'd like a certain nature as well. It'll be awhile before I breed for it, but just having the information ahead of time would help. Thanks !

No just any male with encore will do fine Thanks :)

conno1049

Beginner breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Hello :)
    Could I get this one or could you breed this one for me :

Teddiursa
    Male
    Adamant - Pickup

Mistereman90

Pokemon Veteran
    Years
  • Hello :)
    Could I get this one or could you breed this one for me :

Teddiursa
    Male
    Adamant - Pickup

Yup ! It's all yours. I have work today, so I can't trade until after 7:00 (probably around 8:00 or later). I'll send you a PM when I'm able to trade.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I'm quite interested in any females you have with their Dream World abilities. Do you think you could possibly get me a list of them? :3 For each, i'll trade you another DWF in return.

Mistereman90

Pokemon Veteran
    Years
  • I'm quite interested in any females you have with their Dream World abilities. Do you think you could possibly get me a list of them? :3 For each, i'll trade you another DWF in return.

At the moment, everything above is what I have.
    So currently, I have:

Magikarp, Slowpoke, Tangela, and Foongus with their Dreamworld Abilities.
    I double checked, and there's at least one female of each of those 4.

I'm not sure what I'd want from the DreamWorld other than some very specific stuff that may or may not be female...

I'm dying to get a Klang with Clear Body, but since it can't pass on said ability, It would need an Adamant Nature for me to want it. If by some miracle you manage to come across one, I will happily trade one of my Dream World females for it.

As for any other Dream World Pokemon, I'm not sure at the moment. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Back