• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black!

Pokemon Black

Story Board
    Years
    Hello :) I am an old school Poke'mon fan. Played Blue version inside my desk in the fourth grade when the teacher wasn't looking... Freaked out when Poke'mon Stadium was released... Cried at the remake of Red and Blue (Fire & Leaf)

Why im here..

Im looking for a way to encrypt the graphics and upload Pokemon Black for Download.
    Always wanted to create a little world of my own just to let creativity roam free... So it turns out some of my friends really like what I've got so far...

I've been working on Poke'mon Black about once every two weeks for 6-7 months.
    there is about 15-45 minutes of gameplay depending on your skill level.
    Pokemon Black!

I am savvy with sprite editing (Not creating) and Action script automation along with story writting... I wish I knew how to script ruby.. Its so darn confusing !
    Pokemon Black!

Either way, I can edit some scripts and even debug some errors by reading the error messages. In short, I'll need some serious help scripting from some jenious haha
    Pokemon Black!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, your game looks good so far.

Once you have enough stuff together for it, you should make a development thread for it in the Game Dev section. :D

Best of luck with it, and welcome to the forums!

Back