• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PSDK] Pokemon Blank

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hello everyone!

I am currently working on the fangame Pokémon Blank. It's presentation can be found here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=449357
    The game development is going well, and we are looking to recruit some people to help.

--- Artists ---

1) We introduced a few characters in the game (player included) which do not have personalised sprites (overworld, in-battle, etc). If you can draw clean (and slightly original) 4G characters, then we would be very interested in having you with us.
    2) Likewise, we would be interested in implementing more regional forms for our Pokémons (some of these forms are shown in the presentation). It is not the top priority, but it would still be pretty useful!
    3) Finally, the game logo is not very good looking. If anyone is interested in improving it, while keeping a similar style, then what are you waiting for?!

--- RPG Maker users ---

I could use the help of people who know the basics of RPG Maker. I know very well what will happen in the next chapter of the game and planned quite a few of "isolated" tasks which other people than me could work on if they wished (a gym, an important scene/building etc). Also, If you'd like to "practice" the use of RPG maker, but don't want to start your own project yet, then don't hesitate to contact me, so we can talk about what you would want to do.

Enjoy your day!

Last edited:
    Back