• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon blue/red trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    hi, i play pokemon blue on my computer (got a bit nostalgic...:-P), and in order to get all 150 pokemons i need to trade pokemons with red/green games. I use vba (VisualBoyAdvance) emu. is it possible to trade (not on the net, on the same computer) with this emu? if not, with which other program can I trade pokemons? (a link to the program, and the explanation how to to multiplay on the same computer would be appreciated).

I tried the vbalink option, but it didn't work. any help?

thx,
    tom. ^_^

edit: oops, wrong forum, srry...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    The easy way to do it is to rename your blue save to your red one and vice versa so you can catch the rest to get all 150.

but there are pokemons you can get only by trade, so i need to trade anyway...

bdw: which emulation program do you use?

Years
    Emulation > pokemon blue/red trading

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, adobe-helvetica, Arial Narrow]This is a version of Pokemon Blue that I hacked myself. I have corrected the error with the first map at last. Sorry that I hadn't done it when I said I would, I forgot to upload it. I have changed the layout of all of the towns, changed the wild pokemon in Viridian forest and several routes, and changed a few people's speech. There are now some rare pokemon on the route before the Indigo Plateau and Victory Road; Eevee, the fossil pokémon [Kabuto and Omanyte], the traded pokémon [Golem, Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp] and, of course, the legendary (though not so wonderful) Mew. I have corrected the error with the player names, although some of the names are strange. They all give you the name it says though and you can select Ash for Ash and Gary for Gary, so it should be OK.[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back