• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    OCC: when did you guys get paiured up? Never mind.

BIC: I mix my oran berry and my cheri berry together, and it went well. My teacher did say i was the best pokeblock maker, but i did have a hard time doing it. I taste, and it was a sweet/spicy/sour flavor, which I liked. "Yess!" I thought out loud. I knew i was going to ace that pokeblock test. Then I went out to train Bulbasaur and her vine whip.

Years
    She watched him as he came in and smiled. Jade imediately ran to him and rubbed against his leg. Kirsten looked up and said, laughing a bit at her vulpix, "Hey, there you are. How's it been?"

She got ready and put Jade's pokeball in her pocket at the bottom of her pants. Then walked over to Mike, ready to go whenever he was.

(( I forgot if we were going somewhere, too much school stuff irl. Btw, did you know that you have my pictures as your signature? Lol. Eh, at least, that's what's showing up on my computer. x.x; ))

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ((I explain in the PMs. We going on a date in the RP right now. Remember?))

Mike smiled and petted Jade. Char then got to Mike and stuck his tongue out at Jade.

Mike then siad, "Remember. I ask you out for the afternoon. We going to see the places around here."

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    Food is here!
    "Well they are gone i hope,just a minute ok"
    As i paid for the food there was a note.
    "Tommorow you and you friend are going down!
    "Well will see about that"
    "Mike good luck i punched in"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ((Hey. Kristen. When you get back. Mind deleteing that first post so you don't get in troble for DPing))

Mike took Kristen hand. It was warm. Mike took a smell of her and smiled. SHe smelled good too. She must have took a bath or put preferm on before I came he though.

"What you want to do first? Eat? Dance. Look around the school's town a bit?" he asked Kristen

Years
    She blushed a bit as he took her hand, but smiled. She liked holding hands with him. Kirsten had taken a shower before he came, her hair finally soft the way she liked it. Jade even got a quick washing after she was done.

"What would you like to do? I'm kind of new around here, so I don't really know much about the town. But it all sounds fun to me."

She reached down a little bit, petting Char so he won't think that she forgot about him, then looking back to Mike, listening as he talked.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Char felt better now. He thought he was forgotten.

Mike then said, "Well I new here too. So I don't know much about this place eirther. We like in the same spot."

They now enter the elevator and MIke hold it open for Kristen. "Maybe we should just walk around and see what places this place have."

Years
    Nodding she said, "Alright, good idea." After stepping through the elevator doors and leaning on the back wall, she said, "Thank you, Mike." Jade tried to control her urge to attack the flame on Char's tail, but it was tempting her. She just sat down and stared at the glowing buttons, trying to ignore it.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    " Heah man if you need aany help punch it in here i put a communicator on your watch not forgetting your DS."
    " The besst food here is probbaly the West End Dinner."
    "It has every thing."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke tried to injored the Jaden on his communnicator. He nodded and turned it off.

Char waved his tail flame in frount of Jade's face. He knew she wanted to take a sweep at it.

Mike and Kristen made it down to the ground floor. He then got out and open the door for Kristen. He wanted her to have great time. "Lets go get something to eat." On the other side of the door was the city that belongs to the school.

Years
    She nodded again to him, and walked through the door. Jade got tired of ignoring it and pounced towards the tail. Kirsten looked around, liking how the city looked, hoping that no one there was rude, though. In most cities that she had been visiting, people would act carelessly and be as rude as they possibly could, but blame it on everyone else. ((Sorry, I didn't know what to type.))

"So, do you have any idea of which place has good food here?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Char bent down to let Jade jumped over his back. He was a bit nervous about this. Char knew that but smiled.

Mike looked around and said, "Well there seems to be a lots of restrantants here." He saw mexican, chineses, and other types. "What you like to eat?' he asked.

Years
    She laughed at Jade, then turned back to Mike. "Whatever doesn't taste bad, I guess. I never usually eat out, so I don't know."

((Btw, anyone who likes anime should listen to the theme songs in Japanese. It's like, hypnotic or something. Lol.))

Kirsten tried to think of what she wanted, but she was too busy watching Char outsmart Jade again to keep focus.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke smiled at the pranks that Char was playing on Jade. Char just kept on moving around making Jade miss.

MIke then saw a small looking cafe. It had a coffee, pasteries and other foods.

"How about this place." MIked pointed to the cafe. "It seems to be nice."

Years
    She looked over at the cafe and smiled again. "Alright, it looks nice. What kind of coffee, if you drink it, do you like, anyway?" Jade was getting a little bit tired out and just walked beside Char for a bit. Kirsten continued walking with him, trying to keep a conversation going.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Char wanted to do something but didn't He must smiled becasue he knew he had won for now.

Mike shook his head to say no. "I don't really like coffee. It has a bad taste to me. But I do like the pastieries they have. What about you?" He said as he handed her a meau.

Years
    Finally taking her eyes off of the two playing with each other, she payed attention to Mike again.

"Well, I don't like coffee, but Hot Chocolate Cappuccino is pretty good. I don't usually eat a lot of pasteries, but I can try some out, I guess."

((I'm making really short posts, sorry. People keep calling and won't stop talking, so I have to multitask.))

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ((Just put some junk about what is happening. Like thoughts and stuff. Anyways nobody is here to intrupt us. Just make sure it is 4 sentances))

Mike took a look and said, "I think I try the Hot Chocolate Cappuccino too." He willing to try anything she likes. ANything new got to be tried once.

A witress came and asked, "I be taking your order. What will it be?"

Mike then said, "I take a Hot Chocolate Cappuccino and a pasterie. YOu Kristen?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back