• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Club

Which do you like best about hatching eggs?

• Hatching

Votes: 44 53.0%
  • Egg Moves

Votes: 39 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    We will now have Weekly puzzles and weekly searches.The monthly searches are when you are supposed to a breed certian pokemon.

Here you can talk about your favorite breeding techniques,amazing pokemon you bred,ask questions on breeding or give breeding tips to other breeders.There are also rankings.
    1.Master Breeder:when you hatched 200 eggs
    2.High Ranking Breeder:When you hatched 100 eggs
    3.Great Breeder:when you hatched 50 eggs
    4.Breeder:when you hatched 25 eggs
    5.Breeder's assistant:when you hatched 10 eggs
    6.Egg warmer:when you hatched 5 eggs
    7.Student Breeder:when you hatched 1 egg
    You post how many eggs you hatched each day(don't lie to rise ranks).
    https://www.geocities.com/thelegendarydogs/faqs/gsc/chansey/luckyegg.gif
    Lucky egg.

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ive hatched approx 350 eggs in my emerald game to get a shiny totodile.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    So everybody is an student breeder.Here is a hint if you want an egg quickly once you put your pokemon in the day care(make sure the man says the two get along)go through the cycling road and back there will be an egg seariously!!!=)

Paper Cut

That random girl
    Years
    Aw, I just evolved one of my Eevees into a Flareon. Flareon is so cute X3 Now only two more Eevee evolutions to go. Yes, I love my Ditto. I called it Ooblah. XD It's actually from my Leafgreen game, since I've never seen them in Diamond. :/

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Aw, I just evolved one of my Eevees into a Flareon. Flareon is so cute X3 Now only two more Eevee evolutions to go. Yes, I love my Ditto. I called it Ooblah. XD It's actually from my Leafgreen game, since I've never seen them in Diamond. :/

Migrate your ditto if you want so you can breed even more pokemon!

Paper Cut

That random girl
    Years
    Ugh, I hate having so many eggs at a time, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Like some random Mega ninja trainer is going to pop out of nowhere and want to battle, and all I'll have is a couple of eggs and a random pokemon I'm training.

Yes, I'm paranoid. >> <<

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Ugh, I hate having so many eggs at a time, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Like some random Mega ninja trainer is going to pop out of nowhere and want to battle, and all I'll have is a couple of eggs and a random pokemon I'm training.

Yes, I'm paranoid. >> <<

Just run around a town or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back