• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMutantKiwi

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    I can breed any breedable pokemon from any region except unova. This includes all starters and some rares like zorua, riolu and [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]phione[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] for example.

All pokemon I breed will be level one and in the lowest evolved state. I can personally train a pokemon if you want it at a higher level, but it will take longer to get to you and I would need a really good [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]trade [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]offer[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Just tell me what you want and I will try to get it for you.

If you want anything please message me.

I would really like keldeo, meloetta, genesect, zekrom (but I will accept other trades, but please be fair and if you get me any of the ones I really want I will give you ANY item you want).

This offer is only for pokemon black and white games. I can not trade with lower generation games

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hmm...I see you're new here and just got redirected to Trade Corner. I'd like to welcome you to the community. Now there are a few things you should know before creating a thread.

1.) To have a trade thread you must be offering at least 20 different Pokémon species.
    2.) We do not allow hacked Pokémon being traded in the forum. That means unreleased events like Keldeo, Meloetta, & Genesect.
    3.) If your looking for just a few Pokémon, I would suggest using the Quick Trade Thread to obtain what you're looking for.
    4.) And the most important one of all, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES.

I hope helps navigate through our forums. Good luck in your search!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back