• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Brun in Ice

Years
  • ::Introduction::.

Hello...some of you already now me but if you don't I'm nintob
    I want to make a Pokemon game called Pokemon Legends demise a Pokemon
    Leaf Green hack

.:: Storyline::.
    You live in the newly discovered region of Rotem and its your 15 birthday...you go visit prof.Jam with your 2 friend Randy and Barry and get your first Pokemon and you have a choice of 3 a machop
    a wingull
    and a Geodude
    your 3 rivel arrives late and gets a Tentacool...After the you get to the second town you get a charmander(give Pokemon script) after the sixth gym you got to fight team magma and catch a wild Wartortle...Basicly you battle team rocket magma and aqua and battle gym leaders and your rivels your two friend and the guy how comes late and all the teams are after zaptos to charge it up and fire it electricity to overload circuits and power down all light in the region...do you have the power to take down team rockt team magma and team aqua

.::Features::
    New hero\heroine
    New scripts
    New Leader Spirits and Pokemon
    New elite four Spirits and Pokemon
    New maps and routes
    3 rivels
    3 evil organizations
    maybe some D\D\P pokemon

What I can Do
    Some Leader Spirits and all leader Pokemon
    some elite four Spirits and all Pokemon
    some maps and routes

What I Need Scripter and a title screen editor

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • not very good choice of starters yes Winggull beats Machop Machop Beats Geodude Geodude Beats? Wingull no because is Water-Flying which means Geodude is Giong to get Ownded
    Yes, it's important to make sure your starters are appropriate. You should make them a one type Pokemon, at least in their first form.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Oh yeah...This is from the other thread:
    .::Features::
    New hero\heroine
    New scripts
    New Leader Spirits and Pokemon
    New elite four Spirits and Pokemon
    New maps and routes
    3 rivels

What I can Do
    Some Leader Spirits and all leader Pokemon
    some elite four Spirits and all Pokemon
    some maps and routes
    The rival has spirits too?

I don't understand about the part when you said leader spirits what did you mean

I have added the spirits of the 2 rivels and now they have new names Greg and James and I still need help (mapper,scripters, and so on)so if you are interested PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
    And you spelled Rival wrong 3 times.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    He did not ask for advice on his grammar thank you, and to be quite honest, I find errors in all of your posts, and they're not exactly grains of sand.

nintob your like a mini Balkj06 who has the worst Grammer no effence to you Balkj06

Hmmmm... Explain to me, what is "Grammer" and why the unnecesary capitalization?

And you spelled Rival wrong 3 times.

Never capitalize or start a sentence with 'and'.

Back to the OP.
    I think you are in too deep on this one bud, maybe you should hold it off a while?
    Your plotline is desperately in need of help. So you're nowhere near assembling a team.
    Perhaps you should fade away for a while, and learn some things about rom hacking. You're only going to get laughed at here.

Back