• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Buck And Marley's Adventure Begins (Also known as Goldden Treasures)

Ice Lightning

Ya realy like that alien movie
    Years
    Pokemon - Buck And Marley's Adventure Begins (Also known as Golden Treasures)

Introduction:
    Hi, I'm Ice Lightning. I have been interested in Pokemon... Well probably since the day I was able to understand what it was! :) This hack is probably going to be one of my best ideas ever (I hope) and I hope you will enjoy it aswell!

Hack of: Fire Red

Story:
    You know those two powerfull trainers you meat in Diamond and Pearl. Buck the red haird ponytail, power house, pokemon trainer (haha alliteration), you meat in Stark Mountain, and Marley, the awesome black wearing, silver bow bearing, (yup, I rhyme) pokemon trainer, you meat in Victory Road. But the question is: WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

This story takes place in Jhoto. You are in your room, asleep, you wake up, run outside and you see right before your eyes, THE END OF THE WORLD. All the legendary pokemon are having the biggest battle ever! And... the only thing that could make it better, is if you had popcorn. Arceus jumps down from the battle, and says, "Only you can end this, Chosen One..."
    You wake up. You've never been so afraid in your life! Your mom walks in and says, "(Instert name here) its time to get up! You don't want to be late getting your first Pokemon!" You go to the lab. See proffeser Cambell (yup theres a new prof. in Jhoto) And choose from the original Jhoto starters. And now... here comes your anoying rival... Paul from the series (or Shinji if you prefer) comes in and demands a pokemon. Chooses it, and you battle. And thats pretty much the beginging. And you'll just have to wait and see what comes next (evil grin).

Features:
    -All legendary's (including D/P ones)
    -Jhoto
    -Your old maps for Jhoto won't work (going to remap, about everyplace, so haha)
    -Not just your cruddy ol' three to four house city.
    -Maybe some D/P Poke's.
    -Meet alot of characters from the Anime.
    -The option to be Buck or Marley from D/P.
    -For those of you that don't like how the character always seems to be looking down (I know I don't like it!) I have fixed that.
    -10 badges. Why? To keep the fun going!
    -Might have Hoen.
    -All teams (including Galactic)
    -Might have contests.
    -What I (and I know other people will) like about this is, no one knows they're in the game! Also the kids who are playing there gameboy/DS say, "I'm to little to be a pokemon trainer, so untill then, I'm just gonna, play the game."
    -Abillity to go into space.
    MORE TO COME!

Thanks!
    Ice Lightning

Last edited:
    Years
    yea, getting the pokemon to walk next to you isnt going to happen. I dont think your scripting is that good(i dont think anyones scripting is that good). Good luck with your hack. Thats a cool concept.

Ice Lightning

Ya realy like that alien movie
    Years
    yea, getting the pokemon to walk next to you isnt going to happen. I dont think your scripting is that good(i dont think anyones scripting is that good). Good luck with your hack. Thats a cool concept.

Oops, I didn't meen to put that. I was kinda typing outloud I guess. lol. I'll fix that, and yeah, I need to work on my scripting some more. And It's always nice to have some good constructive critism! :D

Back