• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Whoops, which badge is chris's then? lol

EDIT* facepalm* I see now.... I hope pokecharms has that badge... let me change that brb

*EDIT2* That triangle badge is as close as I can get. I hope thats not taken.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Whoops, which badge is chris's then? lol

EDIT* facepalm* I see now.... I hope pokecharms has that badge... let me change that brb

He made one of his own, the Rising badge is a Dragon badge but I picked it first, as there is no Dark gym badge.

p.s. I think there should be 8 different type gyms

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
I think we should have our designated gym badges beside our names in the first posts, that would clear things up. And about the multiple gym types, maybe some people would agree to "merge" their gyms together as mentioned, but I actually think that would be a terrible idea if it were me.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I think we should have our designated gym badges beside our names in the first posts, that would clear things up. And about the multiple gym types, maybe some people would agree to "merge" their gyms together as mentioned, but I actually think that would be a terrible idea if it were me.

I think first come first serve works

Eleken

Geologist
Years
Can I join please?

Name: Eleken
Sprite:
0.png

Friend Code: 5286 1580 5052 (Black FC)
Days Your On: Weekend

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
Ok, thanks. Btw, which one is your badge? I have beaten 2 ice gyms so would yours be the sinnoh ice badge or the unova ice badge? :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
lucario pulse if you want a match we can battle. and cryu i would like a gym match as soon as your ready

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
This thread is pretty confusing! Lol. Gonna have to fix everything over the weekend. But, I will never cancel this thread! If anything, give the thread to an different person. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
ok lucario im in the wifi room waiting for some battles. im ready when you are. i didnt bring ubers like you requested. see you in there

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
I'm online ready and waiting. Either you're not online, or it's doing that annoying wifi glitch :/
GG KLuning. I won 5-2 as he forfeited. The switch game is one of my tactics, my friend ;)

Last edited:
Back