• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cadium

sprites any good?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kind of

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A little bit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gray2345

The Pig Apocalypse is coming!
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    POKEMON CADIUM
    STORY
    In the Region of SENTRA team NEGATIVE and team UNLIMITED fight over + look for the legendary Pokemon QUADFORCE the element pokemon said to have molded the world and now....... the might have found it.At the same time you and your mother move to SENTRA and leave the HOENN Region and find out that it has different pokemon from the region. You meet the Pokemon expert Prof. Fur and save him from a wild DEELO and he lets you have the pokemon you used to save him! You decide to become a pokemon master.And Save the region from a horrible disaster.
    FEATURES
    -New tiles

-New Pokemon
    -New Region Of Sentra!
    -New maps (duh)

-New hero/heroine
    -Two new Championships the Sentra Pokemon Finals, and Replacing the battle tower is the HOENN, KANTO, JHOTO, and SENTRA Championships.

SCREENSHOTS
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium

Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium

Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium

Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium

Pokemon Cadium
    Pokemon Cadium

Pokemon Cadium

BUGS |()
    UH Oh!
    I finally found that bug in the beginning so i am posting the way to fix it first apply pokemon_ruby_e.ips and get your first pokemon SAVE! then apply the new beta 1 and your good! there are other glitches but they don't affect game play.

BANNERS ;)

Pokemon Cadium
    more coming soon
    MALE TRAINER BANNER(Actual OW!)

PROGRESS FOR BETA 2
    Mapping 40%
    Spriting 10%
    Scripting 5%
    Beta 2 335%

Downloads
    Beta 1 check the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    You may want to shield your eyes from what I am about to type.

Whoa. Before I answer the poll, I would like you to take a look at the following link:

Two words. Correct shading. The sprites are extremely unrealistic.

Before you put in your own tiles, try to do one of the following:
    1) Use a rombase.
    2) Try to sprite other people's work and recreate their palettes by hand, w/o copy & paste.

It will be significantly easier to start with a rombase, but with option number 2, you will get more and more experience with tile editing. Right now, based on your Pokèmon Center alone, you have little to no practice in the area.

Also, it would probably be better to post a hack with more screenshots than a few of the first town and a bunch of Pokèdex shots.
    https://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx

gray2345

The Pig Apocalypse is coming!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    what the?...

uhh dude at least their original tiles and not using someone elses sprites or tiles and gosh this is like the first thing im really working on
    I JUST STARTED SPRITING GOSH!!!!!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    uhh dude at least their original tiles and not using someone elses sprites or tiles and gosh this is like the first thing im really working on
    I JUST STARTED SPRITING GOSH!!!!!

Hey, back off, bronco. I realize this, and it's probably a good thing that you are willing to learn how to sprite. But, as you are learning, I think that it would probably be a good idea that for your first hack, you should use a rombase. It will save you much time, and you can focus your efforts at learning to map well and scripting, and whatever else you need to do.

Just to put a word of advice in, you don't need to rush this. I'm pretty sure that you haven't been working on your hack for more than two or three weeks. It probably would have been better if you had waited until you had a well-thought-out storyline, a few towns, and at least some new Pokèmon in before making a thread. Heck, I've been working on my hack for 4-5 months now and I haven't even touched that "New Thread" button.

Anyways, if you ever feel that you need help, feel free to ask me, or any of the people that have good tutorials (like darthatron, thethethethe, or other people like that). They will know what they are talking about, and you can easily rely on them for help.

Back