• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zach22

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    My son just died and left behind a pokemon card collection.... There are literally thousands and I want to know what they are worth.... Many of them he would par $3 a pack for, so are they worth that much. The one he has the most of is one called Lugia (Lu-G-ee-A)X?

Please help me!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2021
    WHAT?!?!?!?! I'd be mourning his death over inquiring as to the value of the deceased pokemon card collection...

Years
  • Sorry for ur loss.

Please upload a few scans of some of the lugia cards, they are quite sort after, then some people on here can tell you if they are valuable

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • This person obviously knows their Pokémon Cards, which means they're a fan of Pokémon. I don't get why you'd troll on a site that's about you're interested in. You're just losing out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back