• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Just finished playing this. It was a blast, and significantly better than Outlaw. Easier than Outlaw as well, I felt like. I was able to beat the final guy with pure luck. He kept missing, I had a Critical Hit KO, and strategy played into it as well. Zangoose with Swords Dance/Return/Shadow Ball/Rock Smash, swept him. Also had Arcanine, Alakazam, and Tentacruel. Did not feel like having a full party.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 20, 2019
I can't seem to figure out where to get rock smash but I feel like I've completed everything up till the point where I would need rock smash to progress. Can anyone tell me where to get it? Thanks!!

Years
Does anyone need any help?
I'm about to complete the game
My team:-
Sharpedo(45)
Arcanine(45)
Tropius/Dragonite(45/59)
Espeon(45)
Scizor/Heracross(45/45)
Nidoqueen(45)

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Sep 17, 2020
Hey Crizzle, completed Outlaw and Cawps, currently playing Koruso. There's only one thing about Cawps that I don't like. I was kind of excepecting something to happen between the player and Alexa. (I kinda ship it now.) I'm disappointed in you Crizzle. However, Crizzle hacks will always be the best kind of hacks to ever exist. Period.

pokemanman

Expert Trainer
Years
Having a similar issue as the person above me. I beat Wally at Sootopolis but the cop in Pacifidlog doesn't show up, even after getting back the kidnapped little girl. I went back to check whether I had completed the major quests like the space centre, Aqua's base and that underwater cave accessed via dive. Not sure what I'm missing. Are there any particular triggers that make that cop show up?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 3, 2022
I'm stuck because i beat wally and i went to devon but the guy and his Charizard wont move

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 19, 2022
Best way for me to enjoy this one is to put the starter aside, choose the name Jenny and make it a girl starting with a growlite !

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen May 27, 2023
Hi so I also got soflocked with that boat but with a different way , basically I whited out AFTER I took the boat so now I've been teleported to the island without a boat In it to leave since he is on the beach

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hi so I also got soflocked with that boat but with a different way , basically I whited out AFTER I took the boat so now I've been teleported to the island without a boat In it to leave since he is on the beach

Here is the Walk Through Walls cheat for this game. It doesn't allow you to walk directly on the water though unless you're already walking through something you're not supposed to walk through like a building or a rock on the water.

7881A409 E2026E0C
8E883EFF 92E9660D

Dr. Jean Pepper

DragonMei
Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Just finished nuzlocking this game and it was fun. Story was interesting and way less killing than I expected lol. That aleast says that the MC( Who I named J. Dredd, couldn't fit Judge Dredd unfortunately lol) is a good cop and will only kill when necessary.

Won with:
Zangoose
Arcanine
Vaporeon
Camerupt
Solrock
Tentacruel

Back