• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon celebi's return

should celebi replace rayquaza in sootopolis the events

• yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Bugs
    General:
    - Part of head or entire body still dissapears in front of a big tree.
    - Invisible signs with trainer tips

Littleroot Town:
    - You still go into nothingness to enter your house when you leave the truck.
    - Prof Birch still says that Brock is BRENDAN, sometimes brock says it too.
    - After receiving the Pokedex, and are walking towards the northern exit, your mother appears from the back of the lab to give you the running shoes. Even though i am 5 squares above her.

Odale Town:
    - The Shopkeeper in Odale brings you to the wrong building.
    - When you enter the above mentioned house and exit it, you will be in front of the Time Cave entrance. When you exit the Time cave, it will look as if you have laft the Odale Town shop.
    - When you enter the house left of the above mentioned house and exit it, you will exit the house which gives you the Time Cave glitch.

Petalburg City:
    None

Rustboro City:
    None

Dewford town:
    A trainer in the gym says that Brawly is the gym leader
    "Brawly gives you the knucklebadge"

Slateport:
    little girl on beach gives black screen with only battle sound

Comments:
    I hope that Beta 6 or so will have an inbattle Misty sprite.
    East of Rustoboro has couple of signs which makes a wall, perhaps change it to something else?
    Not minding the bugs, it still is a great hack.
    Gym Leader 2 has overpowered Chimcho(Psychic, Confusion, Blizard) and Magmar(Bone Club!) and little boy on the beach of slateport has an overpowered Zigzagoon(Surf!)
    Sadly can't enter Slateport itself yet.
    There is a great difficulty jump after Roxanne, you made some of the trainers overpowered which causes almost every type to be useless.

Will edit when I progress

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    that zig does have surf because i remeber playing the original emer and it used it against me and killed my rock/grounds pokemons -___- it looks really cool man im try it out :P

when you pick w/e you are boy or girl when your shrinking it freezes :/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back