• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'mon Chacari

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Pokemon Chacari

Another pointless comic by Astral Maelstrom!

Warning to comic critics, there are mixed styles. You can now run around screaming, thank you for your time.

One day an average boy named Ky decides to tamper with a mysterious machine he's not allowed to touch normally, because:

A) His dad told him not too.
    B) What common Sense Ky has tells him not to.
    and C) It's really shiny.

When the Evil team Crystal pours in to his apartment after Ky's tampering Ky hides and meets the mysterious Boss. As he attempts to discover his mysterious (and now hidden) father's secrets, and avoid his dark future, Ky discovers hidden ally's and powerful enemies. Only his ability to link with water poke'mon and to morph into a Kyrogre give him power, alone in the world, so far, Ky has a lot to learn.

Cast~

TBU (To Be Updated)

Comics~

Season One

Prolouge: https://usera.imagecave.com/amydamuffinlady/prolouge.PNG
    Comic One: https://usera.imagecave.com/amydamuffinlady/comic1update.PNG
    Comic Two: https://usera.imagecave.com/amydamuffinlady/comic2

Specials:

Holloween: 11/10/06

Special Thanks To:

tSR (Of course)
    Decepticon
    Matt Silver (Big Thanks to you buddy, for both Lance sprites and Ky sprites *give big pat on back*)
    Avatar (For being cool and having a good avatar, and for helping MS make the Ky sprites)
    The people in my inspiration thing (In my sig)
    If I forgot to name you, contact me via PM

Most/all maps were made by me, so don't claim you did. Unless you did

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Um...I really don't get it yet (Yet).
    Well, you mixed styles, a big no-no in my book, your sprites are pretty average (You could've changed the main hero a bit more)
    I remember that sprite now. Is that a Brendan FRLG head on a Gary Oak by Avatar body? Looked a bit like mine...
    Anyhoo, maybe change to speech bubbles? That's about it...

Edit: This post of mine was in an old Silon comic known as Pokemon Unleashed:
    https://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showpost.php?p=1837664&postcount=2
    Now, either you've copied off my poorly done sprite without knowing it or you have, thinking I wouldn't notice (Or is there some little sprite change on yours i don't see)

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Oh yes, that is you! (I usually am on my PC open with the images page open with the credits so I can remember, right now I'm on my Mac. Oops.)

*Goes to change credits*

Yeah, I mixed styles X.x;; I always do, so hard to... resist... I'll change to speech bubbles after some practice, and yes te sprites will change later a tad, the hair on the older Ky is a hint, notice the Kyrogre's colors, [plot spoiler]when Kyrogre is fused with Ky (read introduction of plot) his hair will change, but that happens once he fights Kyrogre.[/plot spoiler]

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Oh yes, that is you! (I usually am on my PC open with the images page open with the credits so I can remember, right now I'm on my Mac. Oops.)

*Goes to change credits*

Yeah, I mixed styles X.x;; I always do, so hard to... resist... I'll change to speech bubbles after some practice, and yes te sprites will change later a tad, the hair on the older Ky is a hint, notice the Kyrogre's colors, [plot spoiler]when Kyrogre is fused with Ky (read introduction of plot) his hair will change, but that happens once he fights Kyrogre.[/plot spoiler]

Glad we got that cleared up then. ^_^
    But, if you go to give credit- give it to Avatar, I'm sure I'll live.

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Okey Dokey! *goes to change credits again*

How come your always the first person to post on my comics (when your here)?

Matt Silver = Psychic

Well, I have to get started on comic, three... *cue retro swirly background and cool music* TOO THE VEHICLES!!

Back