• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champions legacy!!!! please look!

Who should the male character be?

• Total voters

sasuke1498

Beginner hacker =3
Years
  • hi im sasuke1498.
    you may have seen a thread for this before but someone said some inappropriate things on it so im starting again.
    i also want to make the thread more presentable.

Well here goes!

ROM BASE: RUBY

POKEMON: CHAMPIONS LEGACY

PLOT

Starters: I'm still thinking but maybe they'll be riolu, gible and I need an idea for the 3rd.
    Pokemon included: all pokemon up to d/p/pt if i find how.
    Legendary: either arceus or dialga/palkia
    Characters: You play as either Cynthia or Steven (Steven may be replaced for Riley) Please see poll!

Plot: you wake up one morning in your home town. Your grandma is the elder of the town and they are going to give you a Pokémon! You wake up and run outside! However your grandma is nowhere to be seen. You walk around a bit saying hi to everyone and then you decide to go into the old cave in the middle of the village. When you get there your grandma walks out and hands you three poke balls. She tells you to choose one of them as your starter. You pick one and your grandma tells you to go meet prof Rowan to get a pokedex. You walk off to get a pokedex little knowing that this is the start of a big adventure.
    When you get to prof rowan's lab some strange people see you and run away. you go inside and talk to the professor. he gives you a pokedex, and after thanking him you leave. then someone runs into you and knocks you over it is (cynthia if riley or steven and vice versa) they apologize for knocking you over and say they will be the champion one day so they have to challenge gyms. they run off and you think about this for a minute. you decide that you will become the champion by challenging the gyms. you travel around the region, defeating gym leaders and trainers, and your rival.
    then (unnamed evil team) get some random ting that lets them get to flower paradise (where shaymin is) and they turn it evil.
    flower place distorts, you fight shaymin, he goes to normal then you fight him again and yo can catch him.
    then you takeon the league.

Screens: 1st village and route screens coming soon. (they may not be the permanent screens so bear with me.)

Videos: none

Betas: none maybe eventually if people like the idea.

Staff: looking for: a scripter, a spriter, a mapper and someone to make banners. Please pm me if interested.

Ideas greatly appreciated as well as feedback.

Well thanks for your time.

UPDATES: shaymin will be the main legendary.
    after you beat league you will find a shop that sells gracidea flowers. use one on shaymin to change forme.
    starters are gible, magby and elekid, so you get three strong pokemon.
    during game you can do yobs for people to get good pokemon. if you do them all you will get pokemon only obtainable through that.
    they will be pre evoloutions (unless the pokemon has none) of cynthias platinum team.
    Thats it for now.

Last edited:

Ace_McPhail

Dancing Mad
    Years
  • Looks promising. You should probably extend a bit on the storyline cos sometimes people get a bit iffy about the generic pokemon story. But, other than that it could be good if you do it right ^_^ Just improve on some things like the media (screenies and videos) and the story, and people will be waiting for your beta in a second. Keep at it

- Ace_McPhail

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    You could at least post features of the game, also you should lengthen the plot a bit.
    Anymore than that I like it pretty much.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Nice also I was reading the first post and I suddenly noticed there was no Rom Base. So is this a hack for Pokemon FR/LG/R/S?
    You should post it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Yes I agree the plot needs to be extended. What you have given us is how the game begins, but not what the game is about.

Whats there are the moment is all good though, I'll comment again once some more is up :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey your starters need a triangle, how about Riolu, Any fire type, Geodude.
    Geodude is just to make the game very different.

Anti Hero

Bagel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Might i suggest Cynthia and the Rival in platinum ,the kid with the orange stripped shirt and the blonde hair, for the mains?

sasuke1498

Beginner hacker =3
    Years
  • hmm maybe. im just thinking you know champs. cynthia is a definate but im not sure bout the boy. its a good suggestion. my only problem is i cant sprite them.

sasuke1498

Beginner hacker =3
    Years
  • will upload screens later, cynthia is sprited as the girl. still need a boy character. will start scripting soon.

For anyone that wants to help out please pm me! im in need of scripters and mappers at the moment. oh and anyone who can make userbars.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Nice Hack,, however I'm kinda against the evil Shaymin idea.

sasuke1498

Beginner hacker =3
    Years
  • yeah. i wanted to do something that hasnt really been done. arceus dialga palkia and giratina have been used as main legends, so i thought it should be shaymins turn. i may change the evil part. so something else but at the moment, meh.

Back