• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Character Comparison Thread Iris Vs. Pam

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
    Years
    This is a new thread series I am starting where we talk about how Pokémon characters are alike and different from characters from other series today will be.

IRIS (Pokemon) VS. PAM (Dragon Ball GT)

Ill start off by saying that

- They both think their good at something but their not

- They both Scold the main character and his companions like a Mom

- They both have no point of being in the series so we just want to get rid of them

- One has big hedge grow looking hair and one has none poufy hair

I'm just doing this for the kicks so it can be something really outrageous or simple

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Maybe writing what Anime she is from would help. She looks familiar, but I don't really know and the name Pam also didn't help, especially since I doubt that's her Japanese name, so writing her Japanese name would also help. It's hard to compare characters if you have no clue from where one of the characters is supposed to be, sorry.

Back