• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Chared Version And Pokemon: Poison Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    POKEMON CHARED VERSION

STORY:
    Oak's Diary: March 27 2012
    Over time Pokemon, just as people do change...........
    Take for example the pokemon here at Viezen the Pokemon here have adapted
    to their surrounding enviroment, By Migrating to were the food is not chared.
    Outstandingly all the pokemon have been chared Black!
    Yes the rumors are true all the pokemon of this regieon big and small have been
    chared black as the night! It must be because of all that sute that the volcanic islands have to endure.................................
    The Doctor says i dont have much time left with all this traveling and studing its really taking a toll on my body. Im begging to feal the illness getting to me, or again mabe its all the soot on this island and how i have really conected with the people of Vol Island they have been trying thier best to keep me well but at my old age...... There isnt much to be done............... I only regret that there is still more to know about pokemon i was on the verge of somthing great! Now i pass on my research to whoever reads this.....
    And Here is map, If you can find the the way to the X you will be worthy to take my reseach that has been input into my latest version of the POKEDEX. Now with my final thoughts and hopes that someone kind and full of energy can finish what i started i leave this world.............

Prof: Elven : Amazing _________ You managed to find Prof. Oaks last words!
    I truly think that there is no one better than you take on the journey to finish what
    The Prof. Started. Although it may be hard to explain to your mother, since no one here has ever left the island i think it would be wise for you to scout out your own island for DATA first.........
    Oh Right!!!! The Pokedex! Here you go!
    I hope you can finish what he started you will become a legend!
    Now _________ You must set out on your journey to the 7 Islands of The Viezen region!
    But becareful there is trouble and surprises around every corner! But you and your pokemons friend ship will challenge any obsticle in your way!
    Oh right..........
    You dont have a pokemon......
    That was a waste of a perfect speach.........
    Ok here take one of these POKEMON from the table to the left of you!

5 MINUTES LATER

Prof : Oh i see you picked _______ Great choice now go on your journey!

Well thats all i got so far i dont have time to post the story for pokemon poison cause ihave to shower so PLZ just leave coments and feedback is really apriciated XD Thanks!!!!
    I will be making a team as soon as im done with making all the previous pokemon chared black wich i only have 50 done so far and like 25 Poison pokemon.......and i also need to make the sprites wich i suck at making XD...................LOL XD

Oh and theres like 3 pictures in my album in my prifile ill upload more later XD

Last edited:
    Back