• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cheebees

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    They look... odd. Some are cute though, but I still wouldn't buy them.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    "Cheebees"? WTF haven't heard that before XD "Chibi" seems easier to pronouce since you don't have to hold the "e" sound off so long, "cheebee" seems like you have to put in extra effort into "chee". Or maybe it's just me. Looking at the spelling like that just makes me think of bees, though :/

I would buy the Pachirisu one, perhaps the Meowth one. But the others look ugly (except Sneasel, but I wouldn't be interested in owning it)

It's Chibi though, not Cheebee.

The boxes say "cheebees" o.O

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    don't cry, putting that extra effort into the "chee" adds 1.632 days to your life!

"Cheebees"? WTF haven't heard that before XD "Chibi" seems easier to pronouce since you don't have to hold the "e" sound off so long, "cheebee" seems like you have to put in extra effort into "chee". Or maybe it's just me. Looking at the spelling like that just makes me think of bees, though :/

I would buy the Pachirisu one, perhaps the Meowth one. But the others look ugly (except Sneasel, but I wouldn't be interested in owning it)

The boxes say "cheebees" o.O

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Hmm quite odd looking but still glad that more Pokémon merchendise is being released. At first glance I thought the thread said Pokémon CBeebies! Lol

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh God, they look so cute...

Yet at the same time, the face painting starts getting freaky when you stare at it long enough and makes you wanna say "lol wut"...?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Am I the only one who thinks that second pic in the first post looks a bit fake?

But anyway, they don't look like something I would be longing to buy....

Have you ever tried just turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?

What does that have to do with anything? :\

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    some well all like quite creepy...LOL...but cute in an odd kind of way!!!

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Creepy stares. I could NOT sleep with that thing staring at me.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • They remind me of Childs Play O_o

Honestly, I could imagine them coming at me with knives *shudders*
    Also, why are they all smiling creepily (maybe except Munchlax and Sneasel, even though Sneasel is smiling, just not that creepily. Is creepily even a word :S) Anyway, i wont be buying them anytime soon *shudders*Childs Play*shudders*

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
  • Why are they so interesting to me? I've never been one to like big-headed things.

Back