• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chromatite (Revived)

What do you think to this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    I see some great work with sphere, the battle system seems to be looking nice so far. It seems as though your using Hoenn for your region, its perfectly fine but I fail to see the point as your using the same tiles and most of us have probally played through it a few good times and to be honest I think the Hoeen tiles are... eww (but pay no attention because its my crappy opinion) . Ill give a go with the walking demo in a bit. Regardless I don't wish you luck as you probally dont need it. ;P

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I can map... and want to learn to script... but I haven't maped in anything but Advanced Map yet...

Waudby

I see some great work with sphere, the battle system seems to be looking nice so far. It seems as though your using Hoenn for your region, its perfectly fine but I fail to see the point as your using the same tiles and most of us have probally played through it a few good times and to be honest I think the Hoeen tiles are... eww (but pay no attention because its my crappy opinion) . Ill give a go with the walking demo in a bit. Regardless I don't wish you luck as you probally dont need it. ;P

Thanks for the comments, at the minute im using Hoenn just as a starting place, the real adventure takes place outside of Hoenn, in a new region which is currently in the process. More info will be given later on.

The reason i am doing things like this is because I would like to script as much as possible before working on the maps and everything as I don't then have to majorly change things.

I have been away for a few days and so haven't done any work on the game, however work will be continued asap and even thouhg it may be slowing down now, the demo will come out soon, sorry for the disappointment of not having it the day I said I would release it as I had to leave earlier than expected.

Thanks.

Years
    Maybe you should take a look at the date of the last post before you reply to a thread?

Pokemon Chromatite (Revived)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back