• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chromium

sharkshank

Banned
    Years
    Town path

That is gonna be changed before the alpha, i did it to check the amount of space for route 1. Thanks! Route one is like gonna be the easyest route in the game..
    So prepare for more mazes.. =D, im Scripting now, i need a scripter to get it done faster. I need like a VERY ADVANCED scripter (Or they can help me fix my ones)
    But the scripts i do take very long, and are not very advanced, so im going to
    learn more.

Ok GL to me! And my scripters are busy so im changing there rank.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I can say your mapping has improved a lot. The map is very well done. Good luck.

sharkshank

Banned
    Years
    Improving

I can say your mapping has improved a lot. The map is very well done. Good luck.

Thanks, if you think thats good wait for the rest of the hack.. Well my scripts are
    Kinda Glitchin so im gonna Re-Work on them. If only i had a Scripter.. We
    could both work together and make Super Events.

I asked someone, and in a PM they said:
    Sorry i cant help you im not helping anyone..

Then not much later, i saw them saying on a thread (Not mine), Ill be your scripter.
    Maybe its because they dont like me..

Back