• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles: Episode I - Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
Years
  • 'Nidoran, whats wrong?' he said, jumping up as Nidoran lept into a defensive pose.

'Nido! nido - ran!' he growled. The grass jumped up, and starting running around extremely fast.

'Oddiiiisshhh!' it screamed. It had a small blue body and tiny stubby legs. The grass appeared to be hair. Hair which now had a bite mark in it.

'Alright Nidoran, use a peck!' he shouted. Nidoran dived at the running oddish, tackling it to the ground. He bit it all over its little blue body.

Something spurted from the body of the oddish, and it hissed on contact with nidoran. It seemed to have little effect and Nidoran pecked again, the oddish quickly fainting.

'Well that thing was really, really pathetic.' he said, shrugging.

'Still, good job nidoran.' he finished, lazing down again. The sunlight was warm upon his skin, and he got to sleep. Before he did, he noted his Pokemon's locations. Zubat was long asleep, hanging from his rock. Nidoran was still chewing grass, but would sleep soon, and cubone was already dreaming. He slept well.

Kaiden awoke. The sun had gone in, even with his eyes closed, he couldn't feel its heat. Opening his eyes slowly, he noted something about the seize of his head, nosing around inside his bag. Something purple and furry.

'What the hell!?!?' he shouted, jumping up. The furry thing turned. It had a pair of clodhopper feet and stubby forepaws. It had a pincer-like mouth, red compound eyes and white antenna.. It didn't run however.

'Veno!' it cried, dead still. Both of them stared deep into each others eyes for a second. Its eyes began to turn blue, and Kaiden's head pounded.

'Alright, none of that, go, Zubat!' he shouted, who flew from his perch, screaming its high pitched sound. Venonat's blue eyes disappeared, returning to red as it stumbled slightly. As Zubat swooped back and forth, Venonat trying to catch it, the pokedex clicked in.

'Venonat, the Insect pokemon. Venonat is said to have evolved with a coat of thin, stiff hair that covers its entire body for protection. It possesses large eyes that never fail to spot even minuscule prey.'

'Venonat huh? Sounds cool, your mine!' he shouted, 'Alright, zubat, bite it!' he finished.

'Zu!' his pokemon screeched as it swooped once more, digging its fangs into the Venonat's furry body. It replied however, its eyes turning blue once more and Zubat flew off, flapping irregularly, spinning in a circle and slamming into a cliff.

'Alright, Zubat, return!' Kaiden said, not happy as Zubat was taken into his pokeball.

'Go on Nidoran, a little more.' he said, the rabbit stepped up.

'OK, try a peck!' he said, nidoran running at venonat. Venonat also ran at the rabbit, and dived, throwing its body weight at him. They tumbled into a heap, but Nidoran managed to nip the venonat, who seemed to be getting weaker.

'Your mine!' he laughed as he threw his pokeball, absorbing Venonat into itself. It shook, eager to escape.

OOC This isn't finished, I will edit to end route 5 after im replied in OOC thread

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • As Bobby neared the next city he heard a sound like thunder. "Is it raining?" Bobby said. He looked up into the sky but it was a crystal clear day. As he walked he noticed that the sound seemed to be getting closer, and that another sound was now mixed with the thunder. Bobby looked ahead and saw a boy just a little younger than him, screaming his head off.

"What was that about?" Bobby wondered. He looked down the path and saw a pack of Sandshrew headed this way. And they looked pissed. His eyes bulged. "Oh crap!" Bobby yelled and took off running back the way he came.

Soon he passed the boy who looked like he was almost out of energy. He also noticed that the Sandshrew hord was getting closer.

"AH!" the boy cried out as he tripped and fell to the ground. The Sandshrew were almost on top of him.

"Crap!" Bobby said as he turned around and put the boy on his shoulders. "Hold on!" Bobby yelled as he pulled back his sleeve to revel a braclet like object with a red button. He pushed the button and his shoes roared to life. He began moving like he was roller skating, as he shoes had become Hover Shoes.

Insted of speeding away, Bobby turned right and headed for a small pond. "What are you doing?!" the boy yelled.

"Sandshrew don't like water!" Bobby said curtly. Soon they were hovering over the pond with the Sandshrew blocking their exit

"How long can we stay up here?" the young one asked tentivly.

"About three more minutes." Bobby said, as he tried to think of a way out. The young boy gulped in fear. When he finished thinking Bobby told the boy to hang on very tight.

"Go Butterfree!" Bobby cried, releasing the pokemon. "Use Sleep Powder!" "Freeeee!" she cried as she flapped her wings, spreading a green powder over all of the Sandshrew.

Soon they were all asleep, and the Hover Shoes were almost out of power. Bobby began charging up the remaining power in his shoes and, using the built up power, did a giant front flip over the sleeping mice pokemon.

"Thank you!" the boy said when they had gotten far enough away. He explained that all he wanted to do was catch one, but things had turned sour, and soon the whole pack was after him. "I want you to have this as a reward!" The boy gave Bobby a TM that had the number 62 on it.

Bobby accepted the gift, and made his way to the Pokemon Center. "May I take your Pokemon?" the Nurse asked. Bobby could only nod. It had been a long journey and he was tired. "Your rooms down the hall and two the left." Nurse Joy said smiling knowing that he was tired. She took his pokemon for rest. Bobby wandered down the hall and found his room. He made his way to the bed and passed out from exhastion.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • The girl that was sitting down on the tree instinctively rose her sight and brought it up to Derek. As she stared at Derek and examined him, a cold sweat drop drooled down his spine. Unsure of what was making him nervous, he stared around with his head, pretending he didn't notice the girl watching him. His efforts were pathetic, though. It was obvious what he was trying to do.

He noticed Adel stood up and proceeded to walk towards him, to which he couldn't respond with anything but another drop of sweat. His tensed sensation then disappeared when he heard the female say something.

"Hello. Did you happen to see a large, scary man in an overcoat following me just now?"

For a moment, Derek was positive she would challenge him to a battle; just like every other trainer he had encountered with before. The thought that maybe she wasn't a Pokemon Trainer didn't even cross his mind, though, because he saw she was carrying Pokeballs on her belt. After a few seconds of thought, Derek's mumbling finally formed words.

"Do you mean that guy over the..." Derek started saying as he pointed to the fainted Grunt who could still be seen passed out from their spot. He couldn't finish his statement, though, because a bright flash of light formed from a Pokemon that had been released nearby him. The distance from the ball was very short, and this only cause Derek to take his forearm to his eyes to cover them from the light. When the luminosity disappeared and Derek came back to his senses, the female standing in front of him stretched out her arm to point at the Pokemon in Derek's back.

Th boy quickly stepped out of the way so he wouldn't interfere and proceeded to watch how the Pidgey brawled with the hostile Bellsprout. It wasn't long before Pidgey ended with the Grass Pokemon in a quite sublime manner. Pikachu and Derek stared somewhat amazed at the Pokemon who was now returning to her trainer.

"She's a good battle, I can tell." Derek murmured to the Pokemon on his shoulder. Maybe it took Pidgey only 2 attacks to take down Bellsprout, but the way Pidgey fought and how she gladly returned to her trainer expressed an excellent training.
    "Pika" Pikachu said cuttingly as he nodded.

Derek then slowly walked back towards the female, but was stopped when she turned to look at him. "Now, I don't owe you anything."

Derek scratched his head discretely just after she said that. No clear emotion was represented on her voice tone, so the boy didn't really know how to take it. ~It's now like she ever owed me anything...~ He thought confused as he gazed off staring at the ground. After a few seconds, Derek realized how stupid he probably looked by just standing there with his eyesight lost; so he just shook the thoughts out his head and stared up as he blushed slightly in embarrassment. It wasn't noticeable, though, because his cheeks were naturally always rubious color.

Derek soon broke the silence by saying: "Um.. Ok. You know, I think I've seen you before. In Mt. Moon I beleive." After his nonchalant comment, Derek proceeded to stretch out his hand and motion for a handshake as the words "My name is Derek. Derek Stone" came out of his mouth. He was unsure, however, if the girl would accept and complete the greeting.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • As the avian began her descent, the girl allowed Kinah to perch upon her arm gracefully. The Pidgey then proceeded to hop onto her shoulder and carefully examined the new trainer and Pokemon. The girl watched on as he slowly as he scratched his head, as if puzzled by her recent statement. She inwardly sighed, wondering if she had wasted Kinah's efforts for naught. As the boy snapped back into the present, Adel didn't know if he was blushing, the expression upon his face indicated so, yet, she realised that his cheeks were going to keep it a secret from her. Kinah abandoned her trainer's shoulder on her own accord, fluttering down and landing in front of Derek's Pikachu, tilting her head to the right with curiosity, scrutinizing the Electric type with a blazing fire in her eyes.

[Yo', let's fight!] The Pidgey cawed to the Mouse Pokemon, folding her wings neatly at her sides as she waited for his response to her greeting.

"Um.. Okay. You know, I think I've seen you before. In Mount Moon I believe." Derek finally spoke, breaking the dead silence between the two humans. Adel gave him a thoughtful gaze in reply, raising her eyes as she tried to remember the horrors she had witnessed in the frightening cave. The girl recalled seeing a young male that resembled him, as she was running away from some Zubat. She gave a quick nod of agreement, as the boy began to introduce himself as Derek Stone, stretching out a hand, willing her for a friendly handshake. It.. Had been a long time since this had happened to Adel, she had locked herself up for so long, it was a tedious task for her to remember how it was like to make friends, and the girl's hand was shivering as she tried to return the warm gesture.

"Give them a smile, a warm handshake, and just tell them your name, and you're set!" she could hear Leighton's voice resounding in her mind.

Adeltruat slowly composed herself, flashing Derek a warm smile that was a rare sight, Kinah couldn't help but turn away from Pikachu. She grabbed onto his hand and shook it with light strength, before stepping back and curtsying, raising herself to her full height and placing a hand upon her chest as she spoke with confidence, "Adeltruat Haert, please to meet you."

OOC: Frighteningly short ;___;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back