• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    I think it is hoso, since Ash is not in it...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Remember though, some Hosous actually HAVE Ash in them and WERE aired on WB (all the two and three-part episodes that DON'T deal with the League or battling Gary), so that could be where they got '22' from. Also, there might be some that have yet to air, sooo....

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PPNSteve said:
    all the housou's are/haved aired.. so far we see no plans (in Japan) for more.. but who knows.. that can change.
    What about that pokemon sunday that starts next month?

JDS

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    Pokemon Sunday is already airing in Japan, and it's only repeats of old Pokemon episodes, not anything new.

Also, in regard to what was said earlier, NONE of the AG Hosos contain Ash in them; they all deal with other characters/pokemon.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Remember though, some Hosous actually HAVE Ash in them and WERE aired on WB (all the two and three-part episodes that DON'T deal with the League or battling Gary), so that could be where they got '22' from. Also, there might be some that have yet to air, sooo....

There's no Ash. Only familiar character might be Misty, Tracey, Casey, Butch, Cassidy and Richie and other that I might forgot. I'm not sure though.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    ...And not a moment too soon! ^^ I love the Housou series, and I never thought it'd be dubbed. Hey wait, that's a bad thing! xP

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    ...And not a moment too soon! ^^ I love the Housou series, and I never thought it'd be dubbed. Hey wait, that's a bad thing! xP
    AHhahahahaha yup it is... but it would be very nice if it was something all new.. not the hoso's ..

guess we wait to find out for sure.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I hope it is true. *crosses fingers* I have been dying to see them. But could be a new series...hmmm. I will never know. I just have to wait and find out. :D

Back