• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cirrus and Nimbus

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    Welcome to the Arpulso Region! A very mountainy region far to the north-west of regions of the original games. To the north is an isolated dessert dominated by dragons that though an opening into plains inbetween mountain ranges with a forest in its west side. To the south is a small cape. On the rainy west coast is a protected zone only accessable by champions. And far off, in the north-east is a massive mountain and the namesake of the region, Mt. Arpulso, where land can touch the sky, which holds the Elite Four. Only if you can make your way through the caverns, can you face the Champion at peak.

The main antagonists are Team Hail and Team Windstorm. The patron legendary, is envisioned to be a light (psychic) bird, or if otherwise, Ho-oh.

Information:
    This is based on Sapphire, but has a completely new map.

One thing that I would love to have in the game, but I wouldn't have the faintest idea, is to have the game flow through a season each hour or two.

Speaking of which, if anyone would help out with scripting, I would be in your debt (not that I'm trying to recuit you *cough*) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, as well.

Screenshots shall be coming soon, as I only have four maps down.

There will be:
    15 Towns/Cities (3 Done)
    22 Routes (5 Done)

Last edited:
    Back