• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City .... again.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh, Kylie locked that other thread because she clicked the banner in my sig, not in the post ~_~;;

-------

Once again, Pokemon City:
    https://www.pokemoncity.co.nr - full domain address.
    https://pokemoncity.atspace.com - direct server address.
    Eh, no banners or else Ky might lock again ^_~

Comments and suggestions would be nice. Affiliates requests too, forgot to mention that last time. =]

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh.. I don't get you Johnny-Chan.

Look Tyler, if someone has the name, doesn't mean they'll have to change it. And anyway, I'm implementing copyrights soon and I may hit you with them ^_^. I have forums to, but I call them PCF, not PC Forums. Or I can keep calling it just Pokemon City, whatever I want.

Now, any real comments?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    You need more content. And your episode listings and season summaries are ripped right from SPP. I'd get rid of them if I were you.
    And two formal warnings:
    Johnny-Chan, I've told you about spamming before. This is a warning.
    Tyler, you've been spammy and flamey here lately. Warning.

Zanmato

Banned
    Years
    The layout is looking good although the site is a bit cluttered and you could have a lot more content

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah, I'm working on content at the moment, but about the SPP stuff..

I can copy that, because those names are what Nintendo and the TV people has announced, not their own names. So copying them isn't against their copyrights right? Eh.. I was thinking of changing that too anyway.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Yeah, I'm working on content at the moment, but about the SPP stuff..

I can copy that, because those names are what Nintendo and the TV people has announced, not their own names. So copying them isn't against their copyrights right? Eh.. I was thinking of changing that too anyway.

You will get in trouble because a dude named shiro copyed everything off of serebbis Berry Dex and Serebii was pissed

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
    And srry for the DP But I got Bit**ed at for using somebodys elses site name and they said if you dont change it ill report you to your host. and they reported me for using the same name so i'd think that its not fair to have the same name as somebody elses stuff.

P.S I wasnt trying to be mean but its true

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    OKay look, you cannot report Pokemon City for their name since you obviously do not own the Pokemon name (Nintendo/Pokemon Company does).

So this is a obvious mistake, plus he is a site and a forum name can easily be altered without any formal consent.

The only way to really own the copyrights to a pokemon site name or pokemon forum is to own a domain such as (i.e PokeCommunity) and if someone names their forum PokeCommunity, than you can sue or what not.

But the site isn't bad, but PLEASE remove all Serebii content. It isn't very good for a new pokemon site to be caught stealing, it basically ruins your chance of ever having a successful pokemon site.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Eh.. I don't get you Johnny-Chan.

Look Tyler, if someone has the name, doesn't mean they'll have to change it. And anyway, I'm implementing copyrights soon and I may hit you with them ^_^. I have forums to, but I call them PCF, not PC Forums. Or I can keep calling it just Pokemon City, whatever I want.

Now, any real comments?
    You won't be hitting Tyler with them. Not if you don't want to be **shunned**

Anyways~

Layout is a bit lacking and I'd get more content too. Good start ;D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Look, whatever with it, we can share the name. I've had a name Pokemon Info Center, and I had to share it with a lot of other sites that came up on Google when I'd search for my site. ~_~; And anyway you don't own the name, neither do I. And I'm not changing domains or anything either. Live with it ^_^.

Eh, I need ideas for content, and as for Serebii's stuff, I'm on changing it. Everything will be updated soon.

o_o; I don't remember you SP..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yay, Purnett's here? You should be banned EVERYWHERE, knowing what you'd do. Did you follow me here or something?

Lets get back on topic though, any flaming you do Purnett, do it through PM.

Back