• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Ok, so i managed to get through Hattori's dojo. I beat everyone else so where do I go? Also, how do I get shedninja, gigalith, and also where can I get shiny and dusk stones. Also the daycare on island 4 makes it so when your pokemon level up, I get them back level 0. I dont know if its true for the other darcare

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2018
    Hey shogun,enjoyed the mod so far but now im a bit stuck and would appreciate your help.The thing is,wheneever I defeat the kanto e4 and gary and when oak takes me to the hall of fame,there is no saving done by game(like in fire red),not cutscene of anykind and its takes me back to pallet town.The e4 remains unbeaten as the guy infront of the crulean cave doesnt move and I am able to fight them again.My save type is flash 128k.Any idea what am i missing?Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2021
    Hey shogun,enjoyed the mod so far but now im a bit stuck and would appreciate your help.The thing is,wheneever I defeat the kanto e4 and gary and when oak takes me to the hall of fame,there is no saving done by game(like in fire red),not cutscene of anykind and its takes me back to pallet town.The e4 remains unbeaten as the guy infront of the crulean cave doesnt move and I am able to fight them again.My save type is flash 128k.Any idea what am i missing?Thanks
    catch 50 kanto pokemon and go to island one talk to bill's friend near the big machine in poke center then head to mountain on island one to rocket hideout obtain ruby and return to center and get access to all seven islands

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Ok, so i managed to get through Hattori's dojo. I beat everyone else so where do I go? Also, how do I get shedninja, gigalith, and also where can I get shiny and dusk stones. Also the daycare on island 4 makes it so when your pokemon level up, I get them back level 0. I dont know if its true for the other darcare

Hum... You're the first to report me the daycare error. I haven't tested it because the script is the same than in Fire Red. Does it appears with the safe version? I need to know if it is a consequence of the last update.

Did you go to red mount / mont Rouge ? it is the road that continue after goldtown (where Hattori is). There is a dojo there.
    After that, continue to the west to Jade town and then blue, yellow, etc. islands. Everything is explained in the game guide. there is also a worldmap on the main post

Shiny stones and dusk stones are in Johto. Availbale after the Mangan scenario.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2018
    Thanks for the reply.
    Ive done this but it still does not let me access the johto region and after the e4 it stills resets with I not being the champion.
    Edit: Went back to the E4 after the sevii questline and now the e4 have even stronger pokemons.Would I need to defeat them again to get access to johto?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hum... You're the first to report me the daycare error. I haven't tested it because the script is the same than in Fire Red. Does it appears with the safe version? I need to know if it is a consequence of the last update.

Did you go to red mount / mont Rouge ? it is the road that continue after goldtown (where Hattori is). There is a dojo there.
    After that, continue to the west to Jade town and then blue, yellow, etc. islands. Everything is explained in the game guide. there is also a worldmap on the main post

Shiny stones and dusk stones are in Johto. Availbale after the Mangan scenario.

I'm using the version that was right before the latest patch that was supposed to fix the Hattori Dojo error. I don't really know what you mean by "safe version." Also, I finished the Mangan Archipelago part and I've decided to go to the Azur region first. I actually just finished the Azur region and got dialga.
    *UPDATE* am stuck at the whirl islands getting manaphy, whenever I go to battle the Rocket guy, the battle will start but then the game would just freeze.
    Also, where can I find the mystic ticket to get Ho-oh and Lugia?

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I'm using the version that was right before the latest patch that was supposed to fix the Hattori Dojo error. I don't really know what you mean by "safe version." Also, I finished the Mangan Archipelago part and I've decided to go to the Azur region first. I actually just finished the Azur region and got dialga.
    *UPDATE* am stuck at the whirl islands getting manaphy, whenever I go to battle the Rocket guy, the battle will start but then the game would just freeze.
    Also, where can I find the mystic ticket to get Ho-oh and Lugia?

About the mystic ticket I wasn't able to find it too ^^' but I rembmer to hav implemented the tickets. I'm very busy now so I'll take a look at it later but for your problem with the Rocket guy, did you use the safe version (the old version on the main post). Normally, it should works fine because I was able to fight him. If you're still stuck,report it to me again and I'll fix this before the end of the week.

Years
  • Shogun,can you make a map of other region?It's hard for me to travel to other city because the map is still on pallet town anyway.Btw,i'm just asking,thanks :) Oh and one last thing is when i arrived at Spruce Town,the game is freeze.Please fix this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2018
    catch 50 kanto pokemon and go to island one talk to bill's friend near the big machine in poke center then head to mountain on island one to rocket hideout obtain ruby and return to center and get access to all seven islands

After i beated the E4 it went just normally, it "saved" the game in the hall of fame, then the credits, then I cant load the safe file and yeah... cant access the REAL parts of this hack..

Is it bc Im using VBA and didnt change the save setting before?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2018
    Not sure how I feel about the starters being right outside when you start out. I believe the prof explains that these were pokemon he gathered over many years of being a trainer. The maps seem very ambitious though and I look forward to new installments.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • After i beated the E4 it went just normally, it "saved" the game in the hall of fame, then the credits, then I cant load the safe file and yeah... cant access the REAL parts of this hack..

Is it bc Im using VBA and didnt change the save setting before?
    Try with the last version. The credit shouldn't be played in this version

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2018
    When mega evolving my gengar he loses a few points in speed and only gains 1 point in special attack. My Aerodactyl gender changes when you mega evolve him as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I used the old version and was able to battle him, I got through and I also caught Reshiram, Zekrom, and all the legendaries except Lugia, Ho-oh, Mewtwo 2.0, and Giratina. Lugia and Ho-oh im not worried about cause you said you'll deal with it, with Mewtwo 2.0, whenever I go into the cave in the Lake of Rage, none of the rocket grunts tell me anything, one says "please dont hurt me" another says "There is still time to leave this place." and the one by the elevator just says "!!!". And with Giratina, I saw a trainer with one and he is number 489 in the pokedex, but I can't find out where to capture him as he isnt in the guide or anything.

Also, when can I access the safari zone in johto because there is a guy blocking the entrance saying something about a secret entrance, and there is a guy in the house saying I cant go through the entrance so I was just wondering if this was for the end of the game. Also, the cave that you go through to access the safari zone from cianwood city doesn't have a warp tile to get back to cianwood. I can go in the cave but can't come back out.

Final question I'm almost done with my pokedex but I can't find these pokemon:
    1. Sudowoodo
    2. Tynamo (tried breeding eelektrik and didnt work)
    3. Lefeon and Glaceon (don't know how to evolve them)
    4. Magnezone (don't know how to evolve magneton)
    5. Gigalith (dont know how to evolve boldore)

sorry it was so long, I just had a few questions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hello everyone. I wonder where i can find Dawn stone and Thunderbolt TM? I want to evolve my Pokemon but i dont know where to find Dawn stone. Thank you guys!

mrtienduc1999

Banned
    Years
  • That's Good. i glad to hear pokemon cloud white is completed. i like you game so much. then i made some gameplay and put promote link to your topic in pokecommunity. i hope that will take more fan for you. Good Job!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2018
    Leveled a talonflame to 100 and the only skill he leanrs is flame wheel at lv 45. Can you add his skills?

Years
  • How do you get to johto because i have done the Sevi islands and e4 what else do i have to do?

Before going to Johto, you must first go to the Mangan Archipelago. In order to get there you must go to Six Island, then go through the forest I think its called Pattern Bush or something. Then you surf when you get out, after like 5 seconds, you will see a little island with a girl on their, then surf up and eventually you will make it. You must complete the Mangan Archipelago then you can access Johto. If you have any other questions just ask :)

Back