• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

blureshadow

First of His Name
    Years
    No, it's normal, you need to defeat him absolutely.
    Yeah but if you don't have the silph scope when you encounter him (say how I did it, going into the ghost tower before getting the scope) you can't use any fight moves, netiher can you run.

EDIT: Tile misplaced in Fuchsia City, right next to Route 18
    Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

EDIT EDIT: The clouds are under the corners of the water around rocks

EDIT EDIT EDIT: ....but they are over entrances?

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    Yeah but if you don't have the silph scope when you encounter him (say how I did it, going into the ghost tower before getting the scope) you can't use any fight moves, netiher can you run.

EDIT: Tile misplaced in Fuchsia City, right next to Route 18

EDIT EDIT: The clouds are under the corners of the water around rocks

EDIT EDIT EDIT: ....but they are over entrances?
    I'm going to remove the clouds.

I'm going to fix this error in Fuschia.

blureshadow

First of His Name
    Years
    Erm, why did Gible show up as a Ratatta in the new pokedex entry? and I can't find any "Gible" in the pokedex either.

Edit: same for Shieldon

EDIT EDIT: FOUR ISLAND shop now..

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    (VERY) IMPORTANT INFO :
    I've a little problem to upload the extension today so it will be upload tomorrow.
    Here is changelog of this update
    Spoiler:

Please read the information below before playing :
    Some compatibility errors can appeared. To prevent ALL these errors. Restart your party or load a save who takes place before the Mangan archipelago.
    Previously, I've said if you save just after your fight against the emperor will be okay. It's true BUT the "Epilogue/conclusion" will not works. It's not an important part of the game also because it's a separate part of the game.

The next"important" update will come in 2 or 3 weeks.

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEXT EXTENSION ("Sidequest in Johto"):
    Release in 2016 before September (I hope during the 1st semester)
    90% English
    Non linear story
    Some new features like : An entire customisable house, Honey tree, black market, a "clan system"
    A new pokemon world tournament, but very diferent
    etc.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    I mean Trade Stone for Pokémon evolve like ( Alakazam, Machamp, Gengar, ).

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    the game is crashed when i choose pokemon. I am using VisualBoyAdvance Emulator version 1.8.0-beta3
    It's not a problem of the rom but a little problem of save type. A lot of tuto explain how to solve this problem. Just change the save type to 128k something like that. Google will be your friend for this ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2018
    one question (i did read on page 2 someone said this hack will be great if there is Sylveon)
    but just to clarify is it in the game??, if there is how to evolve it??, if it isn't well... thank you for the hack.
    reason i'm asking yape wont open the hacked rom -_-.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    one question (i did read on page 2 someone said this hack will be great if there is Sylveon)
    but just to clarify is it in the game??, if there is how to evolve it??, if it isn't well... thank you for the hack.
    reason i'm asking yape wont open the hacked rom -_-.
    Yape can't open expanded rom. You need to use Gen3tolls with an update ini

Sylveon isn't in the game. Only leafeon and glaceon have been added.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2018
    thanks for the fast reply and also for the yape problem... (i did suspect that was the case tho...)

Back