• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    i have a question does roselia need a shiny stone to evolve to roserade just like in the main series? and if yes where can i find one?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    How do I patch this? I hear you saying to expand, but I do not know what that is. In relatively new to Rom hacking, and would appreciate if you could help me. I use NUPS, and it says the patch does not match the file

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2018
    u will need to use xse to expand the rom to 32mb first, search around the tool section.
    only after that u apply the patch using nups.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    What is the way to get the new region? Where it is?

And why Xerneas is dark\flying type?

Years
  • What is the way to get the new region? Where it is?

And why Xerneas is dark\flying type?

From six island, you can go into new reigon. After completing Fire red Sevii Arc story. Fisherman who was blocking the path, will disappear. But new region is buggy and repetitive dialogues of fire red are pain :/

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • From six island, you can go into new reigon. After completing Fire red Sevii Arc story. Fisherman who was blocking the path, will disappear. But new region is buggy and repetitive dialogues of fire red are pain :/
    These problems will be solved with the Johto extension.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :

Important release (01/01/2016) !
    Here is the changelog :
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Some of my male lucario when mega evolve become female urgh o.O

Well its not that big of a problem but still....

Back