• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • this may sound stupid but, how do I down load this, i have the gba emulator

Download a clean fire red v1.0 rom. Expand it using XSE. Download the cloud white ups file (in the main post). Patch the clean fire red v1.0 rom with the cloud white ups file using NUPS.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Um is there any move tutor later?, my talonflame can only learn flamethrower and flamewheel through leveling

I feel that i may find it difficult to use it with only tm skill

Also how do i evolve eevee into espeon or umbreon , if its through happiness im pretty sure from what daisy npc tell me , i already max it

Edit: After i go back to kanto to do something for a little while , now the path lead to new region in island 6 is blocked by oak and the rival again and i cant do anything with them ro get pass o.O

Edit 2 : some fairy pkm doesnt have the actual fairy type but get the "???" Type , and they immune to ground attack :v

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    I can't purchase any house at all , the npcs stand in front of the house just say "you need more beef" , some npc i can't even talk with them

Edit : i kept getting these strange bugs , in the new region , so many things that should happen in the guide didnt happen to me , maybe its a problem from my part ? , cause i use an old save from previous update ?

Last edited:

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • I found a bug.When I used a water type attack on Fletchling,the attack is not super effective.I think Fletchling is a Fire type.I thought the attack will be effective it will be effective but can you fix it in the next beta?

Years
  • I found a bug.When I used a water type attack on Fletchling,the attack is not super effective.I think Fletchling is a Fire type.I thought the attack will be effective it will be effective but can you fix it in the next beta?

I've already notified maxcollet about this. There's a bug that happened on the type chart.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I found a bug.When I used a water type attack on Fletchling,the attack is not super effective.I think Fletchling is a Fire type.I thought the attack will be effective it will be effective but can you fix it in the next beta?

IDK if it is a more general situation you are talking about but fletchling is actually normal and flying type (I never saw it in the game maybe it's type has been changed). It's evolutions are fire and flying type maybe that's why it was not super effective?

Years
  • IDK if it is a more general situation you are talking about but fletchling is actually normal and flying type (I never saw it in the game maybe it's type has been changed). It's evolutions are fire and flying type maybe that's why it was not super effective?

Try using flying moves against fighting and fire moves against bug. There's a type chart problem in the rom now. It will be fixed ASAP.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is it possible to patch this on an Android phone? Particularly because it needs to be expanded.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2016
    Is it possible to patch this on an Android phone? Particularly because it needs to be expanded.

Yes. After searching desperately for days for this answer I accidentally hit "ignore checksum errors" and tried patching the file onto the rom and it worked perfectly. So far in Vermillion city and no issues to report.

Great rom hack!!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Update available. No new content, just a fix for the inverse battle error
    The error was an error of flags. I've changed the flag and normally it will works fine. If the problem continue, It means I've already used this flags so I just need to find a proper flag if the problem continue with this fix.

In other words, if the problem is still in the game, send me a report as soon as possible guys !

Years
  • Update available. No new content, just a fix for the inverse battle error
    The error was an error of flags. I've changed the flag and normally it will works fine. If the problem continue, It means I've already used this flags so I just need to find a proper flag if the problem continue with this fix.

In other words, if the problem is still in the game, send me a report as soon as possible guys !

The problem is fixed!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Don't know if anyone brought this up but everytime i capture a pokemon my pokemon gains exp

Back