• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Hi , i found a gltich in torterra , he is only grass type, not grasa/ground type sorry for english :B

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • I found a bug in the store where a man says you can buy rare items(don't know what city though)When I speak to the fat guy(Store Owner)the game crashes.Oh and by the way can you make the regular npc's pokemon levels a little but lower?Because it is too much plus they're just regular npcs not a rival or a character in the game

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    Sorry if i'm sounding extremely dumb but... where do I go after Ive beaten the e4 and have become champion? xDD.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    It isn't a glitch. It's a popular feature that hackers commonly add to their hacks. It's called the exp catch system.

Okay thanks. Lol. I wasn't complaining. Just never saw that before.

Also right now I'm stuck in the archipelago region after I defeated Giovanni in the Grotte of jade. I'm not sure where to go after that. I know in the dialogue it said something about helping Blue at some lake, but I can't find where to go. I've been searching all day. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated! Lol.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • Okay thanks. Lol. I wasn't complaining. Just never saw that before.

Also right now I'm stuck in the archipelago region after I defeated Giovanni in the Grotte of jade. I'm not sure where to go after that. I know in the dialogue it said something about helping Blue at some lake, but I can't find where to go. I've been searching all day. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated! Lol.

Download the Game Guide doc dude.All of your questions will be answered there.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    Here is the changelog for the Game guide (En) 1.3 :
    Spoiler:

A new update will be available soon. Maybe in a week.
    It will include some edit in Mangan and Azur Archipelagos.

A playable version of the next extension will be available in february.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    IfI need help finding a clean fire red rom. With the latest patch in my bag "bus card 3" is listed as "shiny stone" and "bus card 2" is listed as "dawn stone" i know this isnt right because i downloaded an old release that was already patched onto a rom and i loaded my save and can see that its clearly different from what its supposed to be. Can anyone suggest a reliable site for a clean fire red rom? I've tried patching a few different fire red roms with no prevail. Even a lot of the mapping is very blotchy for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I need help finding a clean fire red rom. 29th the latest patch in my bag "bus card 3" is listed as "shiny stone" and "bus card 2" is listed as "dawn stone" i know this isnt right because i downloaded an old release that was already patched onto a rom and i loaded my save and can see that its clearly different from what its supposed to be. Can anyone suggest a reliable site for a clean fire red rom? I've tried patching a few different fire red roms with no prevail. Even a lot of the mapping is very blotchy for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    This error can only be fixed by restart a party on a rom patched with the last update.
    Maybe, I'm not sure about that but if ou load a save where you have put these items(those with the error) in the Pc box before using the last patch, it will works fine.
    If you have made some back up of your saves and of the patch you should find a solution with a bit of logic.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    This error can only be fixed by restart a party on a rom patched with the last update.
    Maybe, I'm not sure about that but if ou load a save where you have put these items(those with the error) in the Pc box before using the last patch, it will works fine.
    If you have made some back up of your saves and of the patch you should find a solution with a bit of logic.

Well i actually first tried playing this game on the very last release which is the current release of it. I downloaded it and patched it myself from this thread a few days ago. I was playing through it and when i would defeat blue and he gave me what should have been bus card 2 and 3 they showed up as shiny stone and dawn stone. So i knew that wasnt right because why would i need evolution stones to have access to new areas? So I downloaded an already patched version off of pokemon elites Facebook group page and loaded my save on that rom and saw that instead of shiny stone I had bus card 3 and instead of dawn stone i had bus card 2. So idk if i just dont have a clean rom of fire red or what.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I tried playing the game and i notice that kirlia is psychic/flying? Is this really meant in the game?

Back