• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I noticed at island 5 of sevii most of the girls that battle you on the northern part of the island has a portrait of a painter. and the postlamp infront of the pokemon center (same island) the bug catcher can stand on it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    on sevii island 7, a house with old woman that has a door in the north, contains a youngster that will battle you with lvl 0 pokemon missingno having a team aqua portrait

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    on island 7, the graphics of unown is a glitched kyogre, glitch mega pinsir, glitched mega swampert,mega salamence, glitched hoopa unbound, glitch mega heracross, glitched mega gardevoir, glitched mega gallade too. So far i can only see unown (A) having the correct sprite and icon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    almost all of the pokemon fire red (E)and (U) roms are no longer downloadable. the ones you can do not work right. Nintendo is telling the website to take the links to download them down.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    that not right, as more and more websites are being told to take them down.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    can someone PM me a link to a fire red version 1.0? i have 2 different fire red versions but only one work,but it also stops working after choosing the starter pokemon and doesnt have sound

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Restart the game and try again. If the problem is still there, PM me.

The problem is still there.
    https://imgur.com/tMKbKXz
    Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
    Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • The problem isn't from the rom :

-Problem of internal clock maybe (read page 1,2and 3 of the thread and you should found a solution)
    - Problem of expanding and patching the rom
    - Problem of rom base.

Back