• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • I'm actually fixing repetitive dialogs. If you people can report me the location of these repetitive dialogs it will help me a lot.
    Thanks for understanding.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • HOW ON EARTH COULD A NORMAL BLACK BELT TRAINER COULD OBTAIN A MEGA MEWTWO X?I'M WRITING THIS ON CAPS BECAUSE MY TEAM WAS TIRED AFTER MY BATTLE AGAINST BRENDAN AND I AM SUDDENLY CHALLENGED BY THIS NORMAL NPC!!

I'm not mad bro but this is just very ridiculous.Can you fix this in the future releases?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • HOW ON EARTH COULD A NORMAL BLACK BELT TRAINER COULD OBTAIN A MEGA MEWTWO X?I'M WRITING THIS ON CAPS BECAUSE MY TEAM WAS TIRED AFTER MY BATTLE AGAINST BRENDAN AND I AM SUDDENLY CHALLENGED BY THIS NORMAL NPC!!

I'm not mad bro but this is just very ridiculous.Can you fix this in the future releases?

Yes I can... but only if you tell me the location of this black belt(or give me his name)^^. Because I'm not going to search in all the 1700 trainers of the game to find one error.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    Update available. Here is the Changelog :
    Spoiler:

The next update will contain a playable new Region : Johto : A lot of things inthe region are done (read the changelog) and I think the extension will be finish in February.
    A trailer and some screenshots will come as soon as possible.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Is it possible to patch this on a Fire Red (u) rom with NUPS without it getting to buggy? Fire Red (e) is incredible hard to find.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    I've been searching but haven't found a concrete answers, does mega pokemons evolve in battle like gen 6th games?

Years
  • I've been searching but haven't found a concrete answers, does mega pokemons evolve in battle like gen 6th games?

Nope, you evolve them outside battle using mega gems. We wanted to implement that thing, but it contains a lot of bugs so nah.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    I recruit some people for the following things :
    -Taking screenshots of your party and send it to me to allow me to edit/update the Original post of the thread
    - Someone able to create A new titlescreen
    - Someone able to insert ASM features
    - Someone able to replace battle backgrounds
    - Someone able to report me if the Dojo Hattori in Mangan is working fine.
    - Someone able to report me Errors in Mangan + Sevii + Kanto
    - etc.

Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but what's the deal with Bulbasaur, Charmander ad Squirtle having different names in this hack? I just recently started playing, and honestly, it bugs me.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
    Years
  • 12/01/2016 : An error is occured and everything of this post was erased. I'm going to resolve this problem as soon as possible/
    Hello everybody and welcome in the World of Pokémon Cloud White!
    I'm Shogun, the developper of Pokémon Cloud White.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Congratulations Shoghun on completing your hack! And also for the credits!!

Years
  • Could someone confirm how to get Kirlia to evolve to Gallade? According to the old game guide it says using a Moon Stone, but when I try using the Moon Stone on my Kirlia (which is male in case anyone asks) it says the old "It won't have any effect" message and I cannot seem to find anything about it on the topic.

I guess I am wondering if the game was updated to change the method or this is a bug or something.

Years
  • Could someone confirm how to get Kirlia to evolve to Gallade? According to the old game guide it says using a Moon Stone, but when I try using the Moon Stone on my Kirlia (which is male in case anyone asks) it says the old "It won't have any effect" message and I cannot seem to find anything about it on the topic.

I guess I am wondering if the game was updated to change the method or this is a bug or something.

The game was updated. It is now through the use of a dawn stone.

Back