• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • whether it's my fault or else . but yesterday when I check in g3hs , and I saw Chimchar did not have a list of moves that fit in bul**pedia . sorry if i'm wrong . the eggmoves , do you update it to the 6th gen ?
    sorry for my bad english

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    I haven't encountered that bug ever since. Can you give us more information about this? Maybe you've set your emulator to skip frames.

I don't think it's a bug it just doing every time I encounter a wild Pokemon it's Sounds like skipping music or something I just done know what's going on, plus when I was playing it yesterday it was making a weird sound when I was battling trainers.
    I'm sorry for not sounding right

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Yes the problem comes from your emulator.
    2 possibilities :
    - settings of your emulator
    - the rom is running slowly on your emulator and you need to use the frame skip to increase the perf' of your emulator

what is your emulator?

Gba4ios, and I am using frame skip for the emulator but it's still doing it when I encounter wild Pokemon, I don't know what going on

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Is there anything like SAV - editors or whatever to set the EVs back?
    Please help!!!!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • For those with troubles like with the biker in isle 3, freeze at the beginning
    Please wait the next release

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    I' m using gba4ios too, and I have the same problem but it appear sometimes only
    Yeah. its does that when a wild pokemon appears, i tired frame 1 to auto nothing.
    and another problem when i was in Virdian Forest theres a weird sound out of nowhere when i play the gamee

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Yeah. its does that when a wild pokemon appears, i tired frame 1 to auto nothing.
    and another problem when i was in Virdian Forest theres a weird sound out of nowhere when i play the gamee

Sound error : From the GOGOJJTECH PATCH >>> this is an HG/SS music patch but in beta, that's why the problem appear. We need to wait an update of this patch.

What is you iphone? try to close all your app befaore playnig on gba4ios. Use the last version. If you are using 4S or 4 this problem of frame is normal.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Sound error : From the GOGOJJTECH PATCH >>> this is an HG/SS music patch but in beta, that's why the problem appear. We need to wait an update of this patch.

What is you iphone? try to close all your app befaore playnig on gba4ios. Use the last version. If you are using 4S or 4 this problem of frame is normal.

Thats probaly why its doing that um i have Ipod Touch gen. 5 and i found this game through the internt. But thank you

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Beat the Elite4 (rematch too), did the Post-game Sevii Islands story, caught Mewtwo.
    What to do now?
    Went to that place near the Berry Forest that looks like a gym, but nothing apart of 2 freezing-game-events.
    Went to the League gates near Viridian an the same results by interacting with the events at the left side. (Johto?)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Beat the Elite4 (rematch too), did the Post-game Sevii Islands story, caught Mewtwo.
    What to do now?
    Went to that place near the Berry Forest that looks like a gym, but nothing apart of 2 freezing-game-events.
    Went to the League gates near Viridian an the same results by interacting with the events at the left side. (Johto?)

You need to wait the next release to go to Johto. Before that, you neeed to continue after the berry forest to the meadow island or something like that (to the north of isle 6), there, continue to the north and you will sea Oak and blue. The adventure start there

About freezing event : This part is in dev.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Mate first of all thanks a lot for the hack, i wanna tell you that i wanna play it badly but i simply can't find the rom you used as base for me to patch. Could you please help me with that issue?

Thanks a lot.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • You need to wait the next release to go to Johto. Before that, you neeed to continue after the berry forest to the meadow island or something like that (to the north of isle 6), there, continue to the north and you will sea Oak and blue. The adventure start there

About freezing event : This part is in dev.

Thanks a lot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    It looks amazing, but everytime i choose my starter, the professor says that it is an energetic pokemon, and then the game just freezes. What should i do? :(

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Great hack! And does anyone kwons where find cranidos por the skull fossil?

Back