• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Dusterr

The Unchosen Starter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Hey Shogun I've just given the sapphire to Celio, but I'm having trouble progressing. I'm at Six Island but I don't know where to go from there. I've gone to the station but the guys just say I don't have a pass in French. Please let me know what I'm missing.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    VERY IMPORTANT INFO :
    Major Update available for Pokémon Cloud White : v.470

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vd250r4rkkgzdg/CloudWhite470.ups?dl=0

Here is the Changelog :

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    hmmm is it lemonade still doesn't work in this update? i patched this newly update but still the lemonade doesn't really work properly. i guess this isn't normal, right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I was very excited to play this hack. For me, this is the perfect hack to play. But as time passed by, the lemonade bug keeps on annoying me. It's just SOOOOOO ANNOYING. The game was entirely ruined by this bug. Just put enemy hp low then they spam use lemonade, and they won't use moves. Completely ruined the hack. So disappointed :( I hope there's gonna be a fix to this as much as possible. (hopefully for the next release ^^) As you can see, I registered just to post this to let you know.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    I was very excited to play this hack. For me, this is the perfect hack to play. But as time passed by, the lemonade bug keeps on annoying me. It's just SOOOOOO ANNOYING. The game was entirely ruined by this bug. Just put enemy hp low then they spam use lemonade, and they won't use moves. Completely ruined the hack. So disappointed :( I hope there's gonna be a fix to this as much as possible. (hopefully for the next release ^^) As you can see, I registered just to post this to let you know.
    I've done some research today and I found some useful information. However I don't know exactly how to edit ONE things. If I'll be able to find the exact location of this things, I'll be able to remove the error.
    Moreover, this error is not my priority because I don't have a lot of time to work on this problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2017
    I Have a question is this Hack complete? If it complete with which rom I must patched it? I Hope for an answer

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Hi I'm new to this site but I was wondering could you send me a link of your latest version that I could play? I don't really know how to use dropbox on my phone. I have a gba emulator but I don't know how to patch any rom so I'm hoping you could give me a link that I could download without patching

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    In version 470 I leveled my treecko up to level 16 but when it goes to evolve it stops halfway in with a ? And doesn't evolve. Is there anyway to fix that?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    In version 470 I leveled my treecko up to level 16 but when it goes to evolve it stops halfway in with a ? And doesn't evolve. Is there anyway to fix that?
    Actually it's doing on all the hoen starters even my mudkip is doing it

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    You need the national dex
    The national dex is given by a scientist between viridian forest and pewter city.
    He is on the middle of rhe road

edit : i ´ m working of an improvement of this event

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    you should really fix the lemonade bug imo...its really gamebreaking, sad to see you actually give it such a low priority to fix

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Hi Shogun

First of all, let me say this is a great game. Im have a small issue though. I've just finished the game (fire red story) and just beat Gary after the elite four. After i beat him, it shows the end credits and the game restarts from the beginning. How do i play your storyline?

Back