• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    I finished this rom a while ago and i was wondering if you were ever thinking about doing a new update with new tiles to make it look better? Obviously after youve completed everything.

Years
  • I just wanted to say great job! I just started and it already feels like an amazing hack although I had hoped for a change of trainer model. Ever thought about using gary or someone else as an update?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • you should really fix the lemonade bug imo...its really gamebreaking, sad to see you actually give it such a low priority to fix
    I don't give a little priority but I'm not a " god ". I can't fixed it for the moment. I need mor things and knowledge.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I finished this rom a while ago and i was wondering if you were ever thinking about doing a new update with new tiles to make it look better? Obviously after youve completed everything.
    Tiles have been already updated since approximatively 2 months ^^

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi Shogun

First of all, let me say this is a great game. Im have a small issue though. I've just finished the game (fire red story) and just beat Gary after the elite four. After i beat him, it shows the end credits and the game restarts from the beginning. How do i play your storyline?
    This is not an error. This is the end of the original fire red Game. You need to load a normal save to continue your progress.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Game crash in event Steel City - Grand Snorlax Hotel 1F - Rocket Grunt

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      SC20160301-101432.png
      17.3 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Another error
    game crash to follow the path left after winning the PWT

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      SC20160301-143030.png
      45.6 KB · Views: 9

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Another error
    game crash to follow the path left after winning the PWT
    Thanks again! I've just fixed this error too. (this error appeared recently by solving another error ^^' )
    Your name have been added to the list of contributor in the post #1

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Thanks again! I've just fixed this error too. (this error appeared recently by solving another error ^^' )
    Your name have been added to the list of contributor in the post #1

Oh thanks so much!!

Suggestion:

I wonder if it is possible and / or feasible to create a kind of "damage counter" type have a base of how much damage takes each attack used.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2017
    Nobody have answer my question that I have ask. I have ask is this Hack complete, but I have answer my question now. No this Hack is not complete, because is in Production, it coming soon. When is complete i will download it

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Nobody have answer my question that I have ask. I have ask is this Hack complete, but I have answer my question now. No this Hack is not complete, because is in Production, it coming soon. When is complete i will download it

The game is complete . Now i ´ mjust improving some events and fixing bugs
    Take a look on the first post and you ´ ll understand what I ´ m talkin about

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I am getting a bug where any battle I go into the trainer tries to use lemonade or any respective item to cure paralysis, poison, HP etc. over and over again without it even doing anything if the trainers pokemons HP is low I am battling against, making any battle I go into 100% winable unless I randomly get critically hit or 1 shot by a trainers pokemon or run out of pokemon. I am on GBA running latest version. New to the community, haven't posted much so this is one of my first attempts at helping. Apologize for the vague attempt, hope it helps. I am on route 4 only, does this change later in the game? Or is it just a bug on my emulator possibly? Anyways, love the game so far. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    The ROM seems cool bit if O start now playing I will be able to continue using the same save when there is a new version of the game or I will have to start a new game?
    Good work

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    HM fly has power 70 instead 90, and HM rock smahs has 20 instead 40, serperior still has transparent color un the miniature menu , this hack is one my favorite like glazed and light platinum ...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Hey, I apologize for posting since I'm sure this is a problem on my end but I can't figure it out. Really want to play this ROM and I downloaded the Patch, as well as Fire Red (U) but NUPS is telling me the patch doesn't match the file? I'm not sure why unless someone can link me to a proper version of Fire Red that is compatible? Also tried with Fire Red (E) and it didn't work.

Back