• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • HM fly has power 70 instead 90, and HM rock smahs has 20 instead 40, serperior still has transparent color un the miniature menu , this hack is one my favorite like glazed and light platinum ...

It will be fixed for the next update ( coming this WE)

Years
  • Hey, I apologize for posting since I'm sure this is a problem on my end but I can't figure it out. Really want to play this ROM and I downloaded the Patch, as well as Fire Red (U) but NUPS is telling me the patch doesn't match the file? I'm not sure why unless someone can link me to a proper version of Fire Red that is compatible? Also tried with Fire Red (E) and it didn't work.

On the left where it says "If file is invalid" just check the "ignore" box. I had the same problem before, but checking that box made the patch work. Give that a try and see if it works.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • On the left where it says "If file is invalid" just check the "ignore" box. I had the same problem before, but checking that box made the patch work. Give that a try and see if it works.
    You should be careful. Normally, you don't need to check the ignore box. So if you found a strange bug never reported to me, I think the error will come from an error during your patching.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    tip for all: use the keyword "squirrel" when searching for fire red rom, it should give you the right rom :)

Back to Game:
    i don't know if this little bug already fixed: i updated a week ago to v457 (downloading without wireless connection and low mobile connection takes a little bit now^^) and tried it today. after starting from my save (i'm on rock tunnel now) i wanted to use flash and instead of flash on my pikachu, it shows just " ÉÀ " - will check current version when i downloaded it later^^

(PS: it shows these code only when trying direct hm from pokemon, between "summary" and "switch" - his attacks are okay in summary. And it may have been correct in earlier versions, maybe a bug after solve another bug^^)

Here the pic:

pc5ayzsf.png

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • tip for all: use the keyword "squirrel" when searching for fire red rom, it should give you the right rom :)

Back to Game:
    i don't know if this little bug already fixed: i updated a week ago to v457 (downloading without wireless connection and low mobile connection takes a little bit now^^) and tried it today. after starting from my save (i'm on rock tunnel now) i wanted to use flash and instead of flash on my pikachu, it shows just " ÉÀ " - will check current version when i downloaded it later^^

(PS: it shows these code only when trying direct hm from pokemon, between "summary" and "switch" - his attacks are okay in summary. And it may have been correct in earlier versions, maybe a bug after solve another bug^^)

Here the pic:

pc5ayzsf.png
    Yes I know and I think the error comes from the Dollsteak patch but I'm not sure.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hello, Shogun. i want to ask: are u planning to edit pokemon cries from gen 4-6? if u do, how long it will take? i really want to play this hack, but i really dont like when my Luxray for example have Loudred's voice..

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Hey, I was just wondering if there's mega houndoom in the game and if not, could you add it please?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    no problem @mdsaunders11

next bugs (already repaired in current version?) :-)

(written 6:31 PM) - Pokedex entry of: No 317 - Scraggy - seems to have two lines of text written in one line.
    (update 7:18 PM) - when coming out of Rock Tunnel (near Lavender Town, Route 10) - Hiker Clark uses Miracle Seed in Fight instead of Lemonade but same effect.
    (update 8:28 PM) - Don't know if there are more than 50 TMs in game? :) if you added some tms, then there is a little change possible: Celadon City, The "I Know Everything" - Man - House, there is a lecture where it says that
    ........................... there are 50 TMs^^
    (update 8:40 PM) - Celadon Store - 4th floor (for buying evolution stones) - Thunder Stone Text broken ("Water Stone" directly behind it, overlaying its price)
    (update 8:43 PM) - Celadon Store - 5th floor (for stat up and more stuff) - (1) Rare Candy costs "?999$" (should display 14.999 i think) ; (2) Tiny Mushroom can be bought (bug or okay?), and same text bug like with ........................... thunderstone ("Tiny MushroomCancel...") ; (3) I'm not sure, but i think Carbos should mean Carbon ^^ (Speed up)

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hello, Shogun. i want to ask: are u planning to edit pokemon cries from gen 4-6? if u do, how long it will take? i really want to play this hack, but i really dont like when my Luxray for example have Loudred's voice..
    I have all the ressource to implemetn new cries. However, all these "optional " features like new sprites for pokémon, cries, footprint, etc. will be done this summer if I 'll be able to find the time to edit them.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hey, I was just wondering if there's mega houndoom in the game and if not, could you add it please?
    Already available. (the complete list is available in the game guide^^)
    No more free space to add Pokémons *snif*. However, I'm now working* on the next episode of Pokémon Cloud white and it will include all the Pokémon and the Pokémon from sun and moon.

* But This is a secret project so I'm not going to give more information to the community for now ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    will update my found bugs in my previous post #751, so i don't need to overspam you with them :D
    @Shogun

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • will update my found bugs in my previous post #751, so i don't need to overspam you with them :D
    @Shogun

I finished e4 and poke leagueso what to do in one isla d now?
    As I said previously (I think) , the problem with the lemonade is that the trainer is not using a ... lemonade but a blue scarf. However, I've made some edit with my item editor to replace the blue scarf item with a lemonade. However, We can't edit entirely the items registered after the sitrus berry. Blue scarf is registered after the sitrus berry. In other words, all the items after the sitrus berry can't be edited to be transformed into some items like evolutionary stones, healing items, etc. That's why the ennemy use an healing item but he doesn't have any effect. I've done some research and I know I just need to replace 1 value BUT I don't know where is this value to replace.

To cantharino : Finish the original fire red story. With the sapphire and the ruby. Download a game guide of fire red for more information.

EDIT : Next release available this WE. Not a major update but with some important fix

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    i know what you mean, even when i haven't any plan of programming :/
    i just wanted to let you know that the trainer has another item than the usual lemonade :) maybe it could be a way to check which value is different than all the other trainer (don't know how hard it is to check this^^)

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Yes I know and I think the error comes from the Dollsteak patch but I'm not sure.

Maybe you changed the attack name locations or the pointers to the attack names wrong. Here's a list of them for FireRed. If that is the case I'm sure you know how to fix it.

From Gamer2020's post:
    Spoiler:

Oh thanks so much!!

Suggestion:

I wonder if it is possible and / or feasible to create a kind of "damage counter" type have a base of how much damage takes each attack used.

If I understand this right, you want something to tell the player how much damage a move did like X took Y damage.

If that's the case then it isn't impossible. You'd have to buffer the number at 02023D50 which is the RAM for damage dealt then display the message 'X took buffer damage!' or something like that. Where X is the Pokemon and buffer is the damage number.

You'd have to put this after the resultmessage waitmessage in every move effect script, although most of them branch to the main script anyway so if you put it there you're pretty much sorted.
    Obviously you'd have to repoint the scripts since they're longer.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Already available. (the complete list is available in the game guide^^)
    No more free space to add Pokémons *snif*. However, I'm now working* on the next episode of Pokémon Cloud white and it will include all the Pokémon and the Pokémon from sun and moon.

* But This is a secret project so I'm not going to give more information to the community for now ^^

I actually asked because I couldn't find him in the game guide and I downloaded it like a week ago, I doubt you edited it since then 🤔

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    next bugs (already repaired in current version?) :-)

(written 6:31 PM) - Pokedex entry of: No 317 - Scraggy - seems to have two lines of text written in one line.
    (update 7:18 PM) - when coming out of Rock Tunnel (near Lavender Town, Route 10) - Hiker Clark uses Miracle Seed in Fight instead of Lemonade but same effect.
    (update 8:28 PM) - Don't know if there are more than 50 TMs in game? :) if you added some tms, then there is a little change possible: Celadon City, The "I Know Everything" - Man - House, there is a lecture where it says that
    ........................... there are 50 TMs^^
    (update 8:40 PM) - Celadon Store - 4th floor (for buying evolution stones) - Thunder Stone Text broken ("Water Stone" directly behind it, overlaying its price)
    (update 8:43 PM) - Celadon Store - 5th floor (for stat up and more stuff) - (1) Rare Candy costs "?999$" (should display 14.999 i think) ; (2) Tiny Mushroom can be bought (bug or okay?), and same text bug like with ........................... thunderstone ("Tiny MushroomCancel...") ; (3) I'm not sure, but i think Carbos should mean Carbon ^^ (Speed up)

That were the bugs i found yesterday.
    New bugs i found today:

(written 1:46 PM) - (1) Fuchsia City (coming from bike route) - textures near entry is broken (lamp) - changes when leaving route
    ............................ and enter fuchsia city. (near arena)
    (written 1:46 PM) - (2) Safari Zone - some of the new pokemon (generation turtwig and later) seems to be linked to rattata dex entry
    ............................ (location dex), but pokedex entry can be found for the newer pokemon manually. -> if rattata wasn't caught til then
    ............................ and you catch turtwig, blitzla etc, rattata will be shown as caught.
    (written 1:50 PM) - (3) Biker route - some of the biker are named "Cue Ball", i'm not sure if its same in original version but seems to
    ............................ be a item name of a special poke ball? :) If its same in original or if its a "gang name" then its okay^^

[Updates may be added in this post.]

Back