• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • That were the bugs i found yesterday.
    New bugs i found today:

(written 1:46 PM) - (1) Fuchsia City (coming from bike route) - textures near entry is broken (lamp) - changes when leaving route
    ............................ and enter fuchsia city. (near arena)
    (written 1:46 PM) - (2) Safari Zone - some of the new pokemon (generation turtwig and later) seems to be linked to rattata dex entry
    ............................ (location dex), but pokedex entry can be found for the newer pokemon manually. -> if rattata wasn't caught til then
    ............................ and you catch turtwig, blitzla etc, rattata will be shown as caught.
    (written 1:50 PM) - (3) Biker route - some of the biker are named "Cue Ball", i'm not sure if its same in original version but seems to
    ............................ be a item name of a special poke ball? :) If its same in original or if its a "gang name" then its okay^^

[Updates may be added in this post.]
    I suggest you to report me all your error by private message. Because I'm focus on on the "Epilogue" and the scecret project "CW2" now. So I'm not going to fix this now.
    Moreover, Cueball and carbos are not error.
    I can't fix the error with the rattata. Number of Habitats (grassland, forest, etc.) is limited and this is the origin of the problem.
    Can you send me a screenshots of the error with the lamp in Fuschia city

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You said to finish fire red.. I defeate the league, ruby shaphire on islands, rocket, got mewtwo, again defeated poke league and im lost now since fire red walktrhough ends here.. How i leave kanto?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    when i'm not wrong, there is a way from the islands out of kanto to the new part of story (maybe a look in the pkmn-cw-guide help^^)

@Shogun:
    Will send screens per pm if possible, in a few minutes after uploading them.
    shall i send a mail everytime when i find a bug? or just write down for me and send them all in one? :P first way could make your mail inbox pop like a balloon but i won't forget a bug :D
    if second way is also okay for you then i send all last bugs i found again + the new from today :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    So do you have to get through the firered story to get to the new storyline? I know that the wild pokemon and evolutions and such have been changed, but I'm not sure why we need to play through the original game to get your your story. Maybe I just haven't played far enough idk.

nepramzelen

Znepram
    Years
  • Great HACK! But needs some minjor changes... for eg. i dont get why you named mega lucario as mega lucario X at the pokedex..... also, honey isnt capitalized.... but great hack!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    - as i have seen in guide, mega evolutions are a little bit different than normal (mega evolution like the normal evolution through using mega gem or level/other items, so it seems to be permanent, mega evolved as an own pokemon, maybe that could be the reason why.

- it shouldn't be that hard to get through main story ;) the gyms are a little bit harder if i'm not wrong, but its still makeable. For the after stories you need good pokemon i think. (cause of opponents up to lv 100, so fire red story is to train and it takes maybe around 15h from 75 so confirmed. :P
    i'm now starting the water route to 7th gym with lv54 lv38 lv36 lv35 lv33 lv26 (first three are the red starters ;P)

Years
  • That were the bugs i found yesterday.
    New bugs i found today:

(written 1:46 PM) - (1) Fuchsia City (coming from bike route) - textures near entry is broken (lamp) - changes when leaving route
    ............................ and enter fuchsia city. (near arena)
    (written 1:46 PM) - (2) Safari Zone - some of the new pokemon (generation turtwig and later) seems to be linked to rattata dex entry
    ............................ (location dex), but pokedex entry can be found for the newer pokemon manually. -> if rattata wasn't caught til then
    ............................ and you catch turtwig, blitzla etc, rattata will be shown as caught.
    (written 1:50 PM) - (3) Biker route - some of the biker are named "Cue Ball", i'm not sure if its same in original version but seems to
    ............................ be a item name of a special poke ball? :) If its same in original or if its a "gang name" then its okay^^

[Updates may be added in this post.]

(1) Fuchsia texture error: fixed
    (3) It's Cue Ball in the original version.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    @gian145: did this bug appear when you loaded a save with an updated patch? (after saving outdoor maybe?)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    Hey master shogun how can you patch this rom for android and can you give me thi link of the patcher youd tell me

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • New version available for PKMN Cloud White (v.477c).
    A big thanks to Ledxil who stop the project. For all his contribution to PKMN CW.
    CHANGELOG

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2019
    Hello,
    i dont know if i am missing something
    but i have been playing the game as per the guide
    i have reached Tarinoplois
    as per the guide - in the center of bled Samurai Clash and one of the seven Masamune tells you
    But there id NO ONE in the center

PLEASE HELP!!!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hello,
    i dont know if i am missing something
    but i have been playing the game as per the guide
    i have reached Tarinoplois
    as per the guide - in the center of bled Samurai Clash and one of the seven Masamune tells you
    But there id NO ONE in the center

PLEASE HELP!!!
    I don't really understand your problem. Are you saying there is nobody in the middle of the city?
    If you can't do this event, I suggest you to continue your progress to west. This is maybe an error with retrocompatibility.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    It's "normal" because the game use an expanded pokedex. Can't be fixed.

I play new version v.477c form a begining when i want to go pewter City someone block me to go to city how i can pass him? He is a professor who give me a new pokedex he block me to go to city how i can pass him? Please help me master.

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      P_20160306_204437.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 15
    Last edited by a moderator:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I play new version v.477c form a begining when i want to go pewter City someone block me to go to city how i can pass him? He is a professor who give me a new pokedex he block me to go to city how i can pass him? Please help me master.
    Normally, this man should disappear. after you've talked to him. Does it dissappear?

Years
  • So, I just downloaded 447d, and when I try to patch the file with NUPS to my fresh firered rom it says: ''The patch doesn't match the file, Patching canceld'' Anybody know what i'm doing wrong?

Edit:
    Well, I just realized 447d is a patch and not the full game... Feel kind of stupid now..

Edit 2:
    Well, my VBA decided that it won't work anymore, even it won't even start up the regular fire red rom so the patching thing doesn't really matter anymore

Last edited:
    Back